• The KillerFrogs

Olympics thread?

Frog-in-law1995

Figured we needed one. Opening ceremony tonight. Can't wait to watch everyone catch Zika live on TV. You know, if those folks in Rio were really on the ball, they'd replace the Olympic torch with a citronella candle.

Tom Brown

f_399 said:
I just had my dvr record them all so I can just filter through them. I can't watch most of these events in real time.

I can watch a 0-0 soccer game in about 1 minute.
Ignorance is bliss, right?

Brog

On the 5:00 PM news, just saw one of the women athletes from North Texas interviewed.  At the end of it, she gave the familiar hand signal and said, "GO FROGS!"  Wasn't paying much attention until then, and now I want to know who she was, what event she's in, and her connection to TCU.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Brog said:
On the 5:00 PM news, just saw one of the women athletes from North Texas interviewed.  At the end of it, she gave the familiar hand signal and said, "GO FROGS!"  Wasn't paying much attention until then, and now I want to know who she was, what event she's in, and her connection to TCU.
I assume she was hot?

SuperBarrFrog

Brog said:
Think it may be one of the girls from past or present rifle teams. Saw something on Twitter the other day. Wonder if we have any track folks ennobled de other countries this year.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
SuperBarrFrog said:
Think it may be one of the girls from past or present rifle teams. Saw something on Twitter the other day. Wonder if we have any track folks ennobled de other countries this year.
Find/Read latest Notes on a Scorecard post.

The Princess is making we watch the opening ceremony. I guess I'm officially an old because I'm baffled by it.

Cool, here is the part about climate change. Whew, I was afraid they forgot