• The KillerFrogs

Ole Miss Players Taunting TCU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptZpPNA5o6U

These people are some serious clowns. Never seen anyone so excited to be losing. Were there any other instances?

Deep Purple

unfortunately the cameras caught that

Not unfortunate at all. Showed that that kind of crap is not TCU's style, and starts with the coach. Showed the difference between TCU and Ole Miss.

I'm sure the Rebs will enjoy their fond memories of mouthing off during their long, losing ride home to Oxford.

westtexfrog

way to go Frogs! I had to listen from 6th on my 20 year old sony walkman at my niece's graduation (DMC). It was great, I had a kid ask me what it was....LOL. One more baby, just one more.

tcumaniac

way to go Frogs! I had to listen from 6th on my 20 year old sony walkman at my niece's graduation (DMC). It was great, I had a kid ask me what it was....LOL. One more baby, just one more.

I'll be on my iPhone listening tomorrow at the DMC at my little brothers graduation from aledo.

#12 tanner something (miller I think) was talking [Craig James] to the dugout and Davy wright talked some [Craig James] back and told him to come on over to the dugout. That's when schloss told him to shut the f up

OldSchoolFrog

Was sitting right above the dugout when CJS threw down the law... Was impressive. And agree with the OP about Ole Miss lack-o-class. But then again, what do you expect when Kenny Powers is the team role model.

swimmerbabe11

From where I was seeing I honestly didn't catch a whole lot of that.
That'll make tomorrow's game a lot more interesting.
The fans have been polite and respectful so far (as I have seen), excluding one guy who got a little too drunk at the A&M v. Ole Miss game.

From YouTube comment:

Are you kidding me? Your dugout was talking trash the entire game. I, personally, don't have a problem with that, but to accuse anyone of taunting as a TCU fan is laughable. Your players were incredibly loud and annoying for the entire game. Our players replied. There's nothing wrong with that.
rrlynch 1 hour ago

Latest posts