• The KillerFrogs

Ol' Kiper's head dropped a notch

Gunner

He had been saying on and on Hughes was a second rounder. And he couldn't keep from saying he was surprised Hughes went "early" in his goofy world...

Bet Wash goes second round... :biggrin:

Austintxfrog94

QUOTE(Gunner @ Apr 22 2010, 09:48 PM) [snapback]548998[/snapback]
He had been saying on and on Hughes was a second rounder. And he couldn't keep from saying he was surprised Hughes went "early" in his goofy world...

No offense Gunner but Hughes was listed on Kiper's top 3 available for quite a few of the pics in the bottom half of the 1st round.

TCUFrogs

I never heard him say that. Didn't he predict when Colts were on the clock (same time as Steve Young) that Colts would pick Jerry? Could've sworn I heard that.

And only heard positive comments on the pick.

Daryl is going soon too!

Young and Horned

That may be so Austin, but that does not mean he had him in the first round. I dont know his mock draft, but that is just who he feels to be top players.

Austintxfrog94

QUOTE(Young and Horned @ Apr 22 2010, 09:55 PM) [snapback]549008[/snapback]
That may be so Austin, but that does not mean he had him in the first round. I dont know his mock draft, but that is just who he feels to be top players.

He had him going around 18 in an earlier mock draft then his latest showed home going to the saints with the last pic in the first round of the draft.

gdu

QUOTE(Gunner @ Apr 23 2010, 03:48 AM) [snapback]548998[/snapback]

Oh brother.

Horny 4 Life

QUOTE(Gunner @ Apr 22 2010, 10:48 PM) [snapback]548998[/snapback]

You're nuts. Especially since Kiper had Hughes going to Indy in his final mock draft, put on the website today.

:wacko:

Waccy Frog

This is another one straight out of Gunner fantasy land. Hey Gunner, I bet Kiper went to a Big 10 school and would probably be pushing the Big 10 to better itself with TCU, except he is too arrogant and afraid.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 23 2010, 07:21 AM) [snapback]549088[/snapback]
Whatever meds they have Gunner on, I want when I get old ...

I will take them right now.

neutral observer

QUOTE(Gunner @ Apr 22 2010, 09:48 PM) [snapback]548998[/snapback]

Washington is definitely going in the 2nd round! He will be an excellent pickup for some NFL team!

HToady

I loved watching Old Mel get angry when he failed to call Tebow over Clausen. I enjoyed watching Gruden stand up for Tebow. He's the only one up there that knows anything.

Clausen was a Junior from a losing team while Colt and Tebow were seniors that played for championship teams. I never saw anything like Tebow or Colt in Clausen when I watched him play. I don't get it. His love of all things Notre Dame effected his ability to to make an objective projection! Shades of Brady Quinn.

I guess the coaches and owners know more than this tool....

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ Apr 23 2010, 07:24 AM) [snapback]549089[/snapback]
I will take them right now.

psychadelic.jpg

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 23 2010, 07:21 AM) [snapback]549088[/snapback]
Whatever meds they have Gunner on, I want when I get old ...

You want to be on Metamucil?

Latest posts