• The KillerFrogs

Oklahoma

Burner1

Tier 1
Just looking through my DCTF, and I see only nine seniors are listed on the Sooners' two-deep. That team should be loaded when they come to the Carter in 2012. TCU will be, too. "The Showdown in Cowtown" again.

Mike Brooks

Noted the same thing. They will be close to a number 1 rank again and we are potential top 5 to 10 if we play well this year.

Epic matchup in what will be a fully armed and operational AGC.

cdsfrog

OU fully expects Landry Jones to leave after 2011. Provided he has a good season he will be gone within the first 15 picks of the 1st round.

They also will lose their #1 WR, both tight ends, 2 offensive lineman (2 guards and center should be there though), and their kicker on offense. A few defensive players too: Travis Lewis, Alexander and a number of really good juniors that may leave (maybe 1 or 2 would leave).

OU's backups have basically no experience, but Landry Jones is graduating next spring and is getting married (according to ou people) Rock is frickin big, where did he get that kind of cash.........?

x2692a5df.jpg

froginaustin

OU fully expects Landry Jones to leave after 2011. Provided he has a good season he will be gone within the first 15 picks of the 1st round.

They also will lose their #1 WR, both tight ends, 2 offensive lineman (2 guards and center should be there though), and their kicker on offense. A few defensive players too: Travis Lewis, Alexander and a number of really good juniors that may leave (maybe 1 or 2 would leave).

OU's backups have basically no experience, but Landry Jones is graduating next spring and is getting married (according to ou people) Rock is frickin big, where did he get that kind of cash.........?

x2692a5df.jpg
There are more big CZs out there than most people not jewelers or divorce lawyers know.
:tongue:

cdsfrog

If you think that rock is big, I feel sorry for your wife/future wife :) It's respectable, but far from "big" IMO.

Very decent size for a QB with no chance to really earn income while playing college ball. Wife's ring is not that big, designed it when I was in college as a junior. Princess cut .75 carats center piece, with .25 carat on each side with 5 princess cut stones.

Not like it matters, point was I think he will gone next year. Not sure I would really be upset about that either. Beating OU in 2012 would be HUGE and that would make it a lot easier, for those complaining about the pic sorry, still have 10 weeks till football starts...

frogbyproxy

Just looking through my DCTF, and I see only nine seniors are listed on the Sooners' two-deep. That team should be loaded when they come to the Carter in 2012. TCU will be, too. "The Showdown in Cowtown" again.

Looks like they will be loaded when they come to town. :tongue:

By the way I bought DCTF last night and lets face it it's been a few years since I bought one. Did they change the format or what? I tried to find my 4A-5 school but couldn't. They used to have pages at the back of all schools and you could find it that way but it's not like that in the one I have? Until I get info on that I will hold my judgment of the magazine. :blush:

DelFrog

Is it confirmed that the 2012 date with Oklahoma will be a home game?

froginmn

If you think that rock is big, I feel sorry for your wife/future wife :) It's respectable, but far from "big" IMO.

Maybe not, but maybe her hand measures 12 inches from thumb to pinky and she has fingers like polish sausages. Then imagine how big that ring is!:happy:

Why are we talking about rings again?

cdsfrog

Maybe not, but maybe her hand measures 12 inches from thumb to pinky and she has fingers like polish sausages. Then imagine how big that ring is!:happy:

Why are we talking about rings again?

Looking at it again, the style is designed to make the center piece look bigger. More than a carat, a lot less than 2 though, so decent but not big is a better description as the person that originally replied to the comment said. Spinoff from the original discussion around OU being stacked next year. Great chance however that OU's QB is gone next year with no experienced QB behind them.