• The KillerFrogs

Oklahoma State Opens at -9.5

FrogLifeYo

Me too. I don't know if Pitt is a terrible team this year or if they had a really really bad day, but what they ran out there on Saturday was pathetic. It's hard to even gauge a team when the opponent is so listless.
Pitt is pathetic...People are going to try and convince you that they "put up a fight" against Penn St...Blah BLah..It took them OT to beat Youngstown St..and they were never in the game against PSU...They suck..Ok St has yet to see even one series of a competent offense this year. They will this week. I don't know if we can keep up on the scoreboard but we will be able to put up significant points

Smellslikeroses

I didn’t realize some of their O-Line got injured at Pitt:

The Cowboys did not leave Pittsburgh unscathed as far as the injury front is concerned. Two Cowboys — offensive lineman Zach Crabtree (toe) and wide receiver Chris Lacy (shoulder) — did not complete the game against the Panthers.

Lacy, Crabtree and linebacker Kenneth Edison-McGruder (who did not play against Pitt) were at practice on Tuesday, but coach Mike Gundy said they all “had to be somewhat at full speed” for the remainder of the week to determine whether they will be available Saturday.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsext...cle_4ffeebe9-5a88-50d2-b14e-4c732921d010.html

Pharm Frog

Today is the 10-year anniversary of that. Many in these parts credit that with helping turn around that program. They were 13-15 with Gundy at that time. Since they've gone 80-something to 30-something. And most people don't remember that Okie Lite actually won that game against Tech. Most also don't remember that Leach went off in his presser too and fired his D-coordinator (no surprise there for Tech) pretty soon after.

FrogLifeYo

They had a corner dismissed from the team this week also..Not a starter but in their 2 deep

I love games where GP and the Frogs have everything to prove...Being this much of an underdog almost guarantees we will fight like hell

Last edited: