• The KillerFrogs

OK, everybody chill now

TCU2012

I couldn't stop saying "Oh my God" for a good five minutes. I was that euphoric. I'm sure a lot of y'all share my sentiment.

hometown frog

much like the guy right in front of the showgirls in this video, my hands went up on my head and I kept mouthing 'oh my God' over and over over....

Limp Lizard

Whenever we win, I try to be a good winner and not whoop it up by the other team's fans. And that is usually not a problem for me. But leaving the stadium, surrounded by sad (and drunk) Wisky fans, I nearly burst holding it in. I did do a few wooh!'s under my breath, though. Never felt that kind of euphoria before, and I have been going to lots of TCU games since 1965, when I was a Freshman. The worse winners I have encountered at ACS were the Tulsa fans.

OTOH, I am in a pretty surley mood after a loss, but I would stay quiet until I got in the car. After a few "interventions" by my wife and daughter, I have learned to relax more after a loss, and not take it as hard.

ShreveFrog

Huge, but I knew we still had to recover an onside kick, and Bart came up clutch again. I didn't really celebrate until WJ picked up the first down!!!

froginaustin

I received my replacement CD of the Rose Bowl game, and had the chance to watch it last night. Excellent electronics. No problems with the playback.

michaelperrytcu

Whenever we win, I try to be a good winner and not whoop it up by the other team's fans. And that is usually not a problem for me. But leaving the stadium, surrounded by sad (and drunk) Wisky fans, I nearly burst holding it in. I did do a few wooh!'s under my breath, though. Never felt that kind of euphoria before, and I have been going to lots of TCU games since 1965, when I was a Freshman. The worse winners I have encountered at ACS were the Tulsa fans.

OTOH, I am in a pretty surley mood after a loss, but I would stay quiet until I got in the car. After a few "interventions" by my wife and daughter, I have learned to relax more after a loss, and not take it as hard.

I'll never hold in cheering for my own team regardless of the other team's fans. I went nuts celebrating with my family because we were happy, not because I was rubbing it in Wisky's face. You'll never hear me say a bad word to an opposing team's fans but that doesn't mean you should repress your own excitement.

SnoopFrogs11

I danced like crazy after we officially won when Waymon got that first down and the clock ticked zero on the scoreboard. I celebrated like crazy like never before in my life. As we would exit the stadium, I received a billion texts says Congrats on the win to my Frogs from friends.

Horned Toad

Don't remember seeing this video. It is of the TCU crowd during the 2-point conversion. Still the biggest explosion of cheering I have heard. I was just to the left of the picture, I think.

Two points...boom!
Well you just see a flash of me right before the cheering starts. The camera pans left and there is a flagpole at the top of the stadium with a red flag, I'm the guy in front of it in purple. :biggrin:

Man that was a fun day. We are all going to be reliving this for the rest of our lives.

anom

Hair on my arms went up watching that.

I still watch the video i took from my camera of the clock ticking down. Makes me feel like crying everytime i watch that. One of the most memorable days of my life.

Frog DJ

I simply threw my arms around ecto's neck (he says I accidentally hit him on the head as I did so), but he almost immediately pointed out the ensuing onside kickoff would be the most important such play in 70 years of TCU football.

What an electric experience to be in the Rose Bowl that day! As Horned Toad said, "We are all going to be reliving this for the rest of our lives."

Here's hoping one day we'll be celebrating a national championship victory!

Go Frogs!