• The KillerFrogs

Ohio State message board scandal

Never saw this coming.

Yup. Imagine the $$$ to be made by "sponsoring" some Joe Blow the Ragman to get intel and bet off that intel. (Sure, illegal, but both parties get the benefit of the bargain and $1.000 is a lot of cash for eighteen y/o.) I mean, in theory, sponsor a walkon at TCU and if, say, Max goes down in practice you get a text 2min later saying Max is hurt. You head straight to the sports-book app and place a bet on the moneyline before the line changes. No question this has been happening for decades but it just got that much easier.

@LVH Would actually appreciate your comments here.

Nick Danger

Went back and checked the video put out by a "Scoop" reporter about The Big-10 plans on poaching USC and Oregon from a couple of days ago and, sure 'nuff, the Ohio State "insider" that was providing the insider info to the reporter doing the video, was this NevadaBuck character. So, feel free to discount every thing the guy passed along in the video!

It also appears that hiphopfroggy was correct in his critique of the piece, that I initially questioned, and I stand corrected!

East Coast

Tier 1
It's amazing how many tools are around. Ohio State has managed to push almost everyone else off my highest sports hate list. Not even A&M, Notre Dame, Michigan, or Texas are rivals. They are in a race with Baylor....

Edit: To be fair, Liberty would be up there with them if they were power 5.

Last edited: