• The KillerFrogs

Ohio State football: Nick Bosa will focus on NFL instead of possible return to Buckeyes

Zubaz

Yeah, kinda figured that to be the case. His draft stock isn't going to get any higher, and he'd risk reinjuring himself if he rushed back too soon. Not worth it.

PO Frog

Everyone is pretty vague about his injury, which makes me worry it’s something that involves a questionable recovery. And it sure looked like a groin injury to me when he went down. Although I suppose a groin would be considered “core” since the word has no real meaning.

Muscles have names so the fact that they aren’t naming the problem tells me they don’t want it known.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Everyone is pretty vague about his injury, which makes me worry it’s something that involves a questionable recovery. And it sure looked like a groin injury to me when he went down. Although I suppose a groin would be considered “core” since the word has no real meaning.

Muscles have names so the fact that they aren’t naming the problem tells me they don’t want it known.
No, they knew exactly what it is. Problem is that they take certain medication that can cause memory loss.

Zubaz

Yeah, it seems like the injury was serious enough that it would have been a major stretch for him to make it back this year at all, and realistically he was never going to play for Ohio State next year anyway. His decision basically became "Do I rehab and go to school, or do I just rehab?" Considering his projected draft stock, that's probably a pretty easy decision.

I doubt it's something bad enough that 10-12 months of recovery won't be enough to get him back, but I doubt Ohio State wanted it known that he probably wasn't going to make it back for 2018.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
How does that play into this? He wasn't transferring, other than transferring from college to the pros.
3oa6.gif