• The KillerFrogs

Officiating Incompetence and Corruption...

Volare

netty2424

I bet this happens more than we know.

Sometimes when a targeting call seems to clearly hit every stipulation of targeting, yet is overturned, I always wonder who made the final call.

Turps targeting call vs ISU that was reversed was shocking to me, and I immediately wondered how that happened. This article proves there are people of power influencing officials at the highest levels.

Moose Stuff

I’m not sure that’s targeting either if I’m being honest. I see helmet to helmet contact but I also see a defender who appears to be trying to pull up at the very end. He could have absolutely hit him much harder and with far greater intent.

Last edited:

Realtorfrog

I’m switching between GA LSU and bovine Baylor. I’ve seen 2 bad calls against Baylor. One PI and the obvious interception called incomplete. How many others have I missed.

Just included OR WA. Oregon uniforms are horrible........do I see a pattern ND just got a favorable PI call as I type this.

BABYFACE

As I wrote after the targeting on Turp getting reversed, I said that I seen a reluctance by the replay official to confirm targeting so far in the 2018 season. Whatever is behind that reasoning begs that the rule needs to revisited in the off season by the rules committee.

The 3rd party influence in the PAC 12 game is damning imo. Also, the fact that the other conference offices are involved also replay rules interpretations live is concerning. I applaud the Big 10 for limiting all input to the officials on the field and replay official in the booth at the stadium.

The other conferences may have had good intentions with their conference HQ on game days but it opens up a can of worms imo. My mother used to tell me when I would goof up and I had an excuse; “Son, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.”