• The KillerFrogs

Official weather thread - ISU

Volare

Raining right now in Fort Worth. Showers moving in from southeast. Possibly of another spotty shower of [ Finebaum ]ty rain during game is high.

XIIFrog

Raining right now in Fort Worth. Showers moving in from southeast. Possibly of another spotty shower of [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]ty rain during game is high.

Weather will be fine, radar looks clean right now, with any nastiness coming up from the south currently dissipating. That cell that hit SW FW was tiny, very definition of 10-15% coverage, just unlucky placement.

If we get unlucky again, then we can give props to the marketing dept for putting tonight's wet t-shirt contest together.

HFrog1999

If we get unlucky again, then we can give props to the marketing dept for putting tonight's wet t-shirt contest together.

tenor.gif

LisaLT

so we shouldn't have any weather issues is what you guys are saying? No delays? Trying to figure out weather my doggie walking situation as I will not be here and lengthy delays can be a problem for the pooches lol.

XIIFrog

so we shouldn't have any weather issues is what you guys are saying? No delays? Trying to figure out weather my doggie walking situation as I will not be here and lengthy delays can be a problem for the pooches lol.

There won't be any severe weather tonight. Spotty showers in the forecast - 10-15% coverage.