• The KillerFrogs

Official kf.c Today in Horned Frog History Thread (11-27)

steelfrog

Tier 1
In a new feature for kf.c, the following happened in Horned Frog history on today's date:

TCU whooped somebody 66-Something in 2010, completing a 12-0 season and ranked #4; went to Rose Bowl.

And on tomorrow's date (11-28):

In 2009 the Frogs whooped NM 50something to something, completing a 12-0 regular season and ranked #3 and went on the ignominy in the Fiesta Bowl, still officially the most miserable drive home int eh history of Ever.

That is all.

ftwfrog

And on tomorrow's date (11-28):

In 2009 the Frogs whooped NM 50something to something, completing a 12-0 regular season and ranked #3 and went on the ignominy in the Fiesta Bowl, still officially the most miserable drive home int eh history of Ever.

That is all.
First world problem, but that started a month-long line of depressing events for the Horned Frog faithful. A week later Mack Brown and Colt McCoy cheated their way into a NC game. I still think time ran out. I went from running around my house to throwing beverage cans and breaking patio furniture within a matter of minutes.

The next day we get our depressed football team trying to smile for the cameras at DMC as they announce our intriguing matchup with Boise state.

And the actual game in Glendale... Well, steel said it best.