• The KillerFrogs

Not the Horned Frog mug!

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
My son dropped my TCU mug on the floor and broke the handle.
I bought this mug at Mott's in the Westcliff Center a long time ago and started to drink coffee from it on game day several years ago. It is part of my Game Day Ritual.
The Horned Frogs' record when I drink coffee from this mug is almost perfect (I didn't drink coffee from the mug on the day of a couple of notable losses, including SMU and the Fiesta Bowl).
I'm keeping the mug, sans handle, and will man up and drink my coffee even if it burns, at least for the rest of this season.
I am not happy about this, but accidents happen.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
My son dropped my TCU mug on the floor and broke the handle.
I bought this mug at Mott's in the Westcliff Center a long time ago and started to drink coffee from it on game day several years ago. It is part of my Game Day Ritual.
The Horned Frogs' record when I drink coffee from this mug is almost perfect (I didn't drink coffee from the mug on the day of a couple of notable losses, including SMU and the Fiesta Bowl).
I'm keeping the mug, sans handle, and will man up and drink my coffee even if it burns, at least for the rest of this season.
I am not happy about this, but accidents happen.

That sucks....

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
Mott's was over in the Westcliff Shopping Center, where Minyard's used to be, next to Ace Hardware.
I bought the mug years ago. Long enough ago that the TCU logo (it's the curved logo, so I probably bought it the first year that logo was used) on the mug is almost worn off. The horned frog on the other side is fading, but still there.
This does suck, military school may be considered. Other than this, though, he's a pretty darned good kid.