• The KillerFrogs

Not much progress in 4 games.

Smooth42

Kind of sideways to down. The mental mistakes are getting worse not better. I can handle playing bad but adding as many personal fouls as we did makes this team unprepared and without clear leadership.

I hope we can turn this around...

CP lack of mobility really hurt us tonight. Felt like Boykin would have given us a bigger threat out there.

FROGDADDY

Kind of sideways to down. The mental mistakes are getting worse not better. I can handle playing bad but adding as many personal fouls as we did makes this team unprepared and without clear leadership.

I hope we can turn this around...

CP lack of mobility really hurt us tonight. Felt like Boykin would have given us a bigger threat out there.

Once it became obvious what the offensive plan was I thought Boykin had a WAY better chance to succeed with it. Also probably a better chance to make a mistake.

Once it became obvious what the offensive plan was I thought Boykin had a WAY better chance to succeed with it. Also probably a better chance to make a mistake.

And that is on our OC's. We have one of the best passing quarterbacks in the nation and they put that stuff out there. It is obvious conditions played a role but the running plays they were making Casey do made no sense. They need to step it up.

Raw Frog

Agreed. OC's did not call a good game under these conditions. Casey is not a runner, and never will be. He is gonna get hurt if they keep it up.
At a minimum, staff needs to show and mandate that Casey use the hook slide to go down and keep himself from getting hurt. He goes down by leading with his shoulder and most definitely will get hurt that way.