• The KillerFrogs

Norrie into Round of 16 at Aussie Open

JogginFrog

In the few games I saw, Norrie was forcing the action, hitting some brilliant winners and also making some errors. That seems to fit his high-energy style, and suggests he still has upside if he can add consistency. Or is there a missing piece that would keep him from the next level?

Purp

19th-seeded Cam Norrie faces 6 seed Zverev in late-night (U.S.) action. Tennis guys still around? Any thoughts on the match or his play thus far?
I also miss the tennis posters keeping us informed. I talked to Roditi at a basketball game a couple weeks ago about his thoughts on the spring season. I was a little embarrassed that I had no idea how we did in the indoor half of the season or if/when the national indoor championships had happened yet for us to defend. It sounds like he really likes the squad 1-6, but is worried about our depth. If we have an injury the #7 guy won't have high expectations and I'd imagine that will put a lot more work than usual on our regulars and never give them opportunities for rest.