• The KillerFrogs

None of this blather matters because Boise will lose

With every game BSU plays and wins, the odds get worse of them winning the next one...

From a pure statistical standpoint, that might not be true (ahem, NFF). However, when you factor in the psychology of sports performance, a loss soon is very probable. They've won 24 straight games (36 straight in the regular season).

Frogs1983

That's right, I'm saying it. Nevada will beat Boise State. You heard it here first. If not, then all kudos to BSU, but I'm calling a Nevada win.

Then all you vags on this board can STFU finally.

I say i'm winning the Lottery Wednesday night! If not,back to work Monday.
About the same odds I'd say.

I for one think that Nevada is vastly overrated and Boise will beat them by 21.
[/quote]

I really hate to say it but I agree and it may be more like 28 or 31. This is the same Nevada team that got creamed in Hawaii and by SMU in its bowl game last year.

I hope we are both wrong.

kaiser soze

Ive learned something from assanine predictions. You go against the grain, come up with something totally idiotic and when you're wrong nobody remembers because nobody takes you serious anyways. If by a miracle, you are right, then you come back and say, "I told you so.".

Aah yes. The "Gunner" strategy.

Just dont mention Arndt McVaney.

gdu

I really hate to say it but I agree and it may be more like 28 or 31. This is the same Nevada team that got creamed in Hawaii and by SMU in its bowl game last year.

I hope we are both wrong.
This is absolutely not the same Nevada team that got beat by SMU in the bowl.

IanforHeisman

Nevada became the first team in history to have 3 1,000 yard rushers last season. 1 broke his leg in the last regular season game and the other was suspended for the bowl game. That's why they got hammered.

They got Stanford's DC to step down and become their DC and he's done well, improving an awful defense into an average one. Kaepernick also learned how to throw the ball and has become more successful.

Much better team this year.. And Sagarin and ESPN have the WAC as being a tougher conference than the MWC this year.

With every game BSU plays and wins, the odds get worse of them winning the next one...

From a pure statistical standpoint, that might not be true (ahem, NFF). However, when you factor in the psychology of sports performance, a loss soon is very probable. They've won 24 straight games (36 straight in the regular season).

The odds finally caught up with Boise State.

Good call, Frognosticator.

Ive learned something from assanine predictions. You go against the grain, come up with something totally idiotic and when you're wrong nobody remembers because nobody takes you serious anyways. If by a miracle, you are right, then you come back and say, "I told you so.".

I for one think that Nevada is vastly overrated and Boise will beat them by 21. But then again I'm a huge vagabond.
Curt of the year goes to ftw frog. Congrats!

Young and Horned

Frognosticator, please make sure to let me know where you are for the Rose Bowl or the National Championship. I am going to buy you some drinks my friend. Great call.

Go Frogs!

Also, the call out about the naked webcam is too damn funny.