• The KillerFrogs

No More Mr. & Ms. TCU?!??!?

SuperTFrog

Instead having a Mr. and Mrs. TCU announced at half time for the homecoming king and queen, they announced a single person at the end of the first quarter as “TCU’s outstanding senior.”

Apparently Mr. and Mrs. TCU isn’t gender inclusive enough anymore. scheiss this pussified woke ass joke of a school.

I am forever ashamed of what we have become as a university. And our athletic department is pathetic too. I claim no affiliation with this purple [ #2020 ] hole we have become in Fort Worth.

RIP TCU. You used to be great. I used to be so proud to be an alum. No longer. You are a pathetic overpriced joke.

Shame on Chancellor Boschini. Shame on all involved. What a disgrace.
You promise? You claim no affiliation? Get off this board then and never buy a ticket to a other sporting event. Put your money and your keyboard where you mouth is. Go Away Forever!

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
There will always be a segment of society that yearns for the comfort of returning to a simpler, "Leave It To Beaver" type existence, one where they don't have to look out their window on Maple Drive, onto a world that befuddles and angers them and appears to be passing them by. They fear getting left behind, or losing their place in society and promote this decidedly monochromatic, more nostalgic time by euphemistically calling it "tradition".
Gobbledygook

steelfrog

Tier 1
Instead having a Mr. and Mrs. TCU announced at half time for the homecoming king and queen, they announced a single person at the end of the first quarter as “TCU’s outstanding senior.”

Apparently Mr. and Mrs. TCU isn’t gender inclusive enough anymore. scheiss this pussified woke ass joke of a school.

I am forever ashamed of what we have become as a university. And our athletic department is pathetic too. I claim no affiliation with this purple [ #2020 ] hole we have become in Fort Worth.

RIP TCU. You used to be great. I used to be so proud to be an alum. No longer. You are a pathetic overpriced joke.

Shame on Chancellor Boschini. Shame on all involved. What a disgrace.
Aaaand you’ll just keep giving them your money which is the only language they understand.

Flying T

Tier 1
There will always be a segment of society that yearns for the comfort of returning to a simpler, "Leave It To Beaver" type existence, one where they don't have to look out their window on Maple Drive, onto a world that befuddles and angers them and appears to be passing them by. They fear getting left behind, or losing their place in society and promote this decidedly monochromatic, more nostalgic time by euphemistically calling it "tradition".
Yes, we are called normal well-adjusted people.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
There will always be a segment of society that yearns for the comfort of returning to a simpler, "Leave It To Beaver" type existence, one where they don't have to look out their window on Maple Drive, onto a modern world that befuddles and angers them and appears to be passing them by. They fear getting left behind, or losing their place in a rapidly changing society, so they choose to promote and support this decidedly monochromatic, more nostalgic time by euphemistically calling it "tradition".
Sounds good to me.

hiphopfroggy

scheiss this pussified woke ass joke of a school.

finally, good riddance.

There will always be a segment of society that yearns for the comfort of returning to a simpler, "Leave It To Beaver" type existence, one where they don't have to look out their window on Maple Drive, onto a modern world that befuddles and angers them and appears to be passing them by. They fear getting left behind, or losing their place in a rapidly changing society, so they choose to promote and support this decidedly monochromatic, more nostalgic time, by euphemistically calling it "tradition".

Ignoring science is not good change. I like my science to be traditional.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
All of you are forgetting that we used to have a "Coming Home Queen" as well. She was a former homecoming queen from a decade or two before. I kinda liked that tradition, too. It's like so many other things...if you don't like a homecoming queen or Mr or Ms TCU or a coming home queen, just ignore them. Let those who like traditions enjoy it.