• The KillerFrogs

***No Longer Avail*** 2 Brand New TCU Hats: Free to Good Home

***BOTH HATS HAVE BEEN CLAIMED***

These two hats are Forty Seven Brand...very high quality stuff. They're perfect, except for one "small" flaw. :blush:

Long story short, Mrs. GF was trying to do something sweet for me, and bought these two hats from Lids.

She picked out some awesome custom embroidery...using the theme of my "Award Winning" custom TCU License Plate....G0FRGZ.

The embroidery font is really cool...the 0 has two lines in it...kinda looks like horns on a frog! I love it, and it was an awesome thing for her to do! Unfortunately, she wasn't paying attention to the size, and picked Small.

According to the Lids.com website, these hats are are fitted with no flex. I can attest to that...they have no stretch at all. And with the embroidery, they aren't returnable. :sad:

The size grid says that "Small" equates to a fitted hat measuring 6[sup]3/4[/sup] to 6[sup]7/8[/sup]. They would be perfect for a kid, teenage girl, or really petite woman. Here are the links from the Lids.com website:

47 Brand NCAA TCU "Scavenger Franchise"

47 Brand NCAA TCU "Run Down Franchise"

I'd like to split them up so that two different members here can get one. Whoever raises their hand first by posting in this thread can have first dibs. I only ask that you don't claim them unless you truly know someone who can and will wear them! I'll ship 'em anywhere, so don't worry about that. I'll even cover the cost, I just want them to go to a good TCU fan who will make sure they get used and appreciated!

Here are some pics. The darker one is the Scavenger Franchise. The lighter one is the Run Down Franchise.

TCUHats1.jpg

TCUHats2.jpg

TCUHats3.jpg

tcumaniac

My little sister would love one of those! She's a junior at Aledo and wants to be like her big bro and go to TCU in a few years!!

masterfrog

My teenage daughter could wear one of those. I don't know how much bang for your buck you would get sending it to Las Vegas, but I wear my TCU stuff all the time.

All right! Maniac and masterfrog....they're all yours!

Maniac, which one do you prefer? Let us know, and PM me your address.

Masterfrog, also PM me your address, and I'll send you whichever one Maniac doesn't take. :wink:

No worries about shipping/postage. :biggrin: