• The KillerFrogs

No ABC

One Frog Nation

I’m so close to doing this. Just concerned about the ability (or inability) to stream to more than 1 room at the same time. We have fiber optic internet service, but it’s the WiFi I’m not sure about.
I have youtube tv since may. no problem across rooms or with wifi. I have 6 tvs in the house but youtube restricts you to using 3 at once, but I have tied 2 tvs to the main one and they piggy back off it and don't count. I only use this when something like the world series is on or I have a lot of people over, wearing masks of course. I can still change channels if I want just select a different input

Volare

How about the lag? I'm guessing OTA broadcast is the fastest, followed by DTV/satellite, while those with YouTube and other internet services are the ones bitching in the game thread because they are 20 seconds behind the action.

Relic

That traffic chick is anchoring the news this morning. She's struggling with subject and verb today. Geez!
If something as simple as gender identity is now "fluid" and subject to change by mere feelings, I can't see any logical reason to treat subject/verb agreements to any formal rules.