• The KillerFrogs

NJ Advance: Eagles’ Jalen Reagor calls his drops ‘uncharacteristic,’ but they’re typical of a 1st-round bust

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
NJ Advance: Eagles’ Jalen Reagor calls his drops ‘uncharacteristic,’ but they’re typical of a 1st-round bust

64GIGTJQVBF2XPPFBPTSVJKOYI.jpg

By Chris Franklin | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com

Eagles wide receiver Jalen Reagor has been in a scramble drill several times in practice with quarterback Jalen Hurts. The two have practiced where to go, the depth Reagor should have, and of course, making a catch.

It should have been second nature to Reagor when he found himself in a scramble drill during the fourth quarter of Sunday’s game against the Giants. After all, he was trying to atone for an earlier drop he had in the quarter.

Read more at https://www.nj.com/eagles/2021/11/e...atus-as-a-1st-round-pick-is-not-franklin.html

Horny 4 Life

Jalen is getting roasted by the Philly media. He hasn't lived up to expectations and he's carrying the baggage of being drafted right before Justin Jefferson, plus the baggage of all the other Eagles WR busts in recent history. I don't think he's going to last with the Eagles. Hopefully he gets another chance somewhere else and finds some success.

Limp Lizard

I was hoping that Reagor would be one of our first players who left early who was not a bust. I thought he had it.

Is Moehrig it so far? Lots of players who left early who just didn't cut it. Lots who left after their eligibility was up who have prospered in the NFL.

Maybe Gary didn't have enough time to "grow him up"?

Zubaz

I was hoping that Reagor would be one of our first players who left early who was not a bust. I thought he had it.
I think he did have it, perhaps even as someone who left early, but then he took some bad advice and got waaaaaay too big for his frame which took away his best asset in his speed.

Limp Lizard

I think he did have it, perhaps even as someone who left early, but then he took some bad advice and got waaaaaay too big for his frame which took away his best asset in his speed.
If he read this board, he saw a lot of bigger is naturally better. Funny that you see a lot of light receivers at top schools.

Even with almost a year in the pros, DeVonta Smith from Alabama only weighs 170 lbs...at 6'0'!

TRF51

They definitely will not give him a 5th year. This might be his last year. He is more of a busy than Josh was. He needs to speak with a sports psychologist because it is obvious that he has zero confidence.

Pharm Frog

I got lots of “thank you’s” today from the Giants fans at the home office and just short of death threats from the Eagles fans. As if I give a darn about the NFL. Need to move our headquarters to Glen Rose, Texas IMO.

Latest posts