• The KillerFrogs

"Nike unveils sleek new Super Bowl gear"

Ron Swanson

I'm gonna buy this jacket and wear it to the office like it's just any old jacket...

00db6e82-c56c-42ec-8d0a-081e1d5a0ad5_SP14_AT_SB_Aeroloft_HERO_001_26502.jpg

tcudoc

If the target audience is gangsters and rap stars, mission accomplished.
i-noticed-that-you-are-gangster-i-am-pretty-gangster-myself-shirt.jpeg

I may have to get a new outfit since I am also pretty gangster.

Ron Swanson

BigPurple87 said:
Nobody watches that show

I've never seen it, but I've heard it's really good from multiple people.  I tried to watch it on Netflix a while back, but it wasn't available.  Apparently it's on Amazon Prime now, so I think I'm gonna give it a shot.

BABYFACE

BigPurple87 said:
Never got into it. Tried to but it just doesn't draw you in like other good shoes like BB and sons of anarchy
Sons went off the rail. The acceleration of scorched-earth style writing got to be a bit much. Watched all episodes

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
BABYFACE said:
Sons went off the rail. The acceleration of scorched-earth style writing got to be a bit much. Watched all episodes
Watched the first episode... Haven't watched any others yet. Looks like i could get into it.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
if your fav show is off the rails & you're ready for something smart, lean & oh-so British, try MI5 but be warned, DVD only & addictive.
But you'll feel so intelligent afterwards.  Sorta like a hot-date @ the Library, instead of the cheap one at The Hop.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Well Quilter, if you must re-rail this then the answer is they ship it off to someplace poor & cold.
Any SuperBowl fans up @ YellowKnife?

froghair

tcudoc said:
If the target audience is gangsters and rap stars, mission accomplished.
i-noticed-that-you-are-gangster-i-am-pretty-gangster-myself-shirt.jpeg

I may have to get a new outfit since I am also pretty gangster.

I too am gangsteresque and simply must have a few of these wonderful Nike items.