• The KillerFrogs

NFLMocks.com: Scouting Report - TCU Quarterback Andy Dalton

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
andy-dalton.jpg

NFLMocks.com: Scouting Report: TCU Quarterback Andy Dalton

AUTHOR: Eric Haigh

A few months ago, former TCU quarterback Andy Dalton was a prospect many thought would be a mid-round pick, likely taken on the second day of the draft.

While he still might be selected on the second day of the draft, he has caught the eyes of analysts around the country with his pro day performance.

Trent Dilfer of ESPN even went as far as to compare his skill set to Packers Super Bowl MVP Aaron Rodgers.

“One of the reasons why he hasn’t generated as much momentum and hype is because what personnel and coaches do at this time of the year when they’ve kind of settled on who they want, they’re going to shut up about that guy,” Dilfer said recently on 710 ESPN Seattle. “At the end of the day, the good quarterback people in this league- I will not be wrong here- are going to be wanting Andy Dalton late in the first round or early second round if he happens to fall that far.” ...

HFrog1999

Dalton was at the zoo a couple of days ago. My 4 yr old son immediately recognized him and went right up to him. Of course Andy was kind enough to take a pic with my son for my wife. My wife said my son was the only one who recognized him around there (which honestly surprised me). Dalton to my boys is the equivalent of Roger Stabauch was to me as a kid. I think it's pretty cool that the first athlete my boys have dubbed a hero is a solid guy like Andy Dalton.

2scottb2

Dalton was at the zoo a couple of days ago. My 4 yr old son immediately recognized him and went right up to him. Of course Andy was kind enough to take a pic with my son for my wife. My wife said my son was the only one who recognized him around there (which honestly surprised me). Dalton to my boys is the equivalent of Roger Stabauch was to me as a kid. I think it's pretty cool that the first athlete my boys have dubbed a hero is a solid guy like Andy Dalton.

Great story! it is great to have a leader like Andy who you can point your kids to and say.....That is how you do it....be that guy.