• The KillerFrogs

Newly released Osama bin Laden video

PonyHater

"Here's part of the reason why I hate TCU. I said before I lived near Fort Worth. We see Fort Worth papers. Every single time TCU beats a team. It. They. The Fort Worth paper makes it out to be like they just won the freakin' Rose Bowl!"

... Well he was right about one thing :biggrin:

ReedFrawg

"Here's part of the reason why I hate TCU. I said before I lived near Fort Worth. We see Fort Worth papers. Every single time TCU beats a team. It. They. The Fort Worth paper makes it out to be like they just won the freakin' Rose Bowl!"

Will someone please tell that moron that you can't just pick and choose which conference you want to join? What an idiot.

frogs9497

Here's a pic on his homepage:

pic-thumb.jpg

I just don't get the feeling he's an expert on college football. Or football. Or sports... unless juggling is a sport.

Here's a pic on his homepage:

pic-thumb.jpg

I just don't get the feeling he's an expert on college football. Or football. Or sports... unless juggling is a sport.

Tom Scott isn't the guy who made the anti-TCU Youtube video, he's just the guy who created the webpage of bin Laden watching whatever YouTube video you type into the URL window ...

This is the guy who made the video: http://www.youtube.com/user/johnnyreb1025#p/u/16/emGGRbMcm2s

BogeyGolf7

it's always funny to me that people do these rants in their bedroom by themselves and post them on youtube - which I know is part of the purpose of youtube
that would just make me feel like an idiot, but obviously people feel very cool doing it

tcumaniac

biggrin.gif