• The KillerFrogs

New Mexico Game Thread

weklfrog

I like how they are bringing in Brown to run the ball. Dawson had a very good first half. Maybe he does better without the stress of punt returns.

FrogAbroad

I like how they are bringing in Brown to run the ball. Dawson had a very good first half. Maybe he does better without the stress of punt returns.

That QB keeper option is more Brown's strength than it is Pachall's...but...after a few plays it gets pretty predictable. Hopefully (IMO, that is) MB will get a chance for broader experience.

Frog-in-law1995

I rarely feel sorry for an opponent, but the Lobos seem to be completely lost out there today. Having lived through a few Horned Frog seasons like that I know the frustration hurts like crazy.

If my math is correct, New Mexico had 45 total yards through 3 quarters. And 1 turnover for every 15 yards of offense.

FrogAbroad

No program deserves to look that bad on the field. Well, okay, maybe there are a couple that do...but seriously...

I sincerely hope UNM can find a HC who can make them competitive again.

michaelperrytcu

Yikes, I kind of wish we would have capped it at about 55, but what do you do when the only way not to score is to kneel every snap? That would probably have been even more embarrassing for them anyway.

I feel bad for their players. I think there is a bigger difference in talent between the TCU/NM coaches than their is between the athletic ability of the TCU/NM players. Their coaches looked lost and flat, and all of the NM missed assignments can be traced right back to coaching. GP and company don't get enough credit for all they do.

Horny 4 Life

Yikes, I kind of wish we would have capped it at about 55, but what do you do when the only way not to score is to kneel every snap. That would probably have been even more embarrassing for them anyway.

I feel bad for their players. I think there is a bigger difference in talent between the TCU/NM coaches than their is between the athletic ability of the TCU/NM players. Their coaches looked lost and flat, and all of the NM missed assignments can be traced right back to coaching. GP and company don't get enough credit for all they do.

It's an interim coach and lame duck staff, don't expect things to get better during the rest of the season.

Latest posts