• The KillerFrogs

New FB Jerseys Soon?

ticketfrog123

any rumblings of what's on deck? We've had these jerseys for 2 years, which is one too many. Hoping to minimize the use of the gray jersey or a return to the peach bowl era jerseys.

Zubaz

If I recall gdu correctly, unis roll through on 3-year cycles. So, one more season.
It seems to vary. We had the ones that predate the current ones for 4 (2011 to 2014), while only using the 2010 jerseys (essentially a stripped down version of the original Pro Combat line) for that single season. Before that, we had those diamond jerseys for what seemed like forever, though if memory serves we switched from Russell to Nike at some point in that run.

Zubaz

As for the current jerseys, they've grown on me. I just wish we wore the purples more, as it seems we prefer the gray tops each of the last two years.

It is interesting how KFF brings up something of question and then some sort of announcement is made.

KFF started talking about the Ohio State series and before I knew it the announcement was made.

So for the powers that be I'm expecting an announcement soon. Thank you.

Portland Frog

It is interesting how KFF brings up something of question and then some sort of announcement is made.

KFF started talking about the Ohio State series and before I knew it the announcement was made.

So for the powers that be I'm expecting an announcement soon. Thank you.

This applies to news stories as well. Someone posts something on here and the next day, we see a story published in the ST or via some other resource.

Wexahu

Home - Anything but gray.
Away - Purple helmet with white stripe, white jersey, purple pants (at K-State, 2015). The black shoes are a cool look too with this combo.

tcumaniac

From what I've been told, Nike invested a lot of money into these current camo uniforms. Expect to see them for at least another few years.

I'm not a huge fan of them, so I'm hoping for something new for the 2018 season, which would be best case scenario and wouldn't surprise me considering our match up with Ohio State is that year. Otherwise, we likely won't see anything new until the 2019 season.

Limp Lizard

They may say "reptile scales' but they still look like camo. Not a fan of the gray, either. Not a fan of the lighter colored helmets, but not all that much against. Not anything against black, either. We have worn black since Francione was here.

Bob

We need something that reveals our true colors, purple and black.

I also think that black would look good with tan pants and black "football shoes"

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Home - Anything but gray.
Away - Purple helmet with white stripe, white jersey, purple pants (at K-State, 2015). The black shoes are a cool look too with this combo.
Away white helmet with the triple stripe and purple chrome facemark and white shirts and pants. The best look.

ftwfrog

Death to the storm troopers.
200w.gif