• The KillerFrogs

New 2010 Uniform Pictures

Trelvis

QUOTE(Houston Frog @ Jul 30 2010, 03:54 PM) [snapback]605099[/snapback]
I guess I'm in the minority, I like the "HORNED FROGS" across the front.

I like it also.

gdu

QUOTE(JurisFrog @ Jul 30 2010, 04:53 PM) [snapback]605149[/snapback]
White helmet, with a purple TCU (no Frog) with two small bloodlines running over the top.

Whaddaya think?

terrible.

gdu

QUOTE(IamFroglash88 @ Jul 30 2010, 05:17 PM) [snapback]605166[/snapback]
What about a purple helmet and the letters TCU with a horned frog just under the letters?

I like it. White letters, silver frog, black mascot. Sounds like a winner.

PurpleBlood87

QUOTE(Wizard Sleeve @ Jul 30 2010, 11:47 AM) [snapback]604935[/snapback]
I would personally love to see the silver helmets with the flying TCU. I love those.

Please dear God no.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(ShreveFrog @ Jul 30 2010, 04:52 PM) [snapback]605145[/snapback]
You mean horns. Liked 'em, too.

Yeah, wish we'd kept those. The horns of the horned lizard. They stood out on the unis. I liked those.

BABYFACE

I would also prefer the look of only the TCU logo on the helmet instead of including he horned frog mascot below it. It would be much cleaner than the crowded look. However, I would be against changing it, leave th ehelmets intact because you don't mess with a streak. TCU has been winning since 98' with the current helmet design. (Example: looked what happened to BYU under Crowder when they cahnged the uni's and helmets. Also, the Rangers have been back in the playoffs since Hicks took away the everyday red and white uni's of the Rangers and went back to blue. The Rangers won 3 division titles in those red uni's and the only reason they are winning this season is they wear red quite a bit.)

Purple helmets with TCU with horned frog mascot and the Rangers red hats and red uni's equals winning. Trust the sporting gods.

MM17

QUOTE(BABYFACE @ Jul 31 2010, 12:08 PM) [snapback]605356[/snapback]
I would also prefer the look of only the TCU logo on the helmet instead of including he horned frog mascot below it. It would be much cleaner than the crowded look. However, I would be against changing it, leave th ehelmets intact because you don't mess with a streak. TCU has been winning since 98' with the current helmet design. (Example: looked what happened to BYU under Crowder when they cahnged the uni's and helmets. Also, the Rangers have been back in the playoffs since Hicks took away the everyday red and white uni's of the Rangers and went back to blue. The Rangers won 3 division titles in those red uni's and the only reason they are winning this season is they wear red quite a bit.)

Purple helmets with TCU with horned frog mascot and the Rangers red hats and red uni's equals winning. Trust the sporting gods.

A clean purple helmet with an arched TCU would be perfect. Forget the "streak." Uniforms are uniforms. Plus, all baseball uniforms should be white at home and grey on the road; colored uniforms are for batting practice.

gdu

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Jul 31 2010, 09:04 AM) [snapback]605322[/snapback]
Yeah, wish we'd kept those. The horns of the horned lizard. They stood out on the unis. I liked those.

I wish we'd have kept them too. The program was adament about keeping 'em last time we made a uni change. Wonder why they caved this time. Though we probably were the last holdout from the 90's to have a design on our trim. Maybe FSU still does. A&M got rid of theirs some time ago.

gdu

QUOTE(BABYFACE @ Jul 31 2010, 12:08 PM) [snapback]605356[/snapback]

Agree on both points, though a purple helmet with a black facemask and a white metallic arched TCU outlined in black would look fantastic and go with our new tops much better.

BABYFACE

QUOTE(MM17 @ Jul 31 2010, 01:07 PM) [snapback]605370[/snapback]
A clean purple helmet with an arched TCU would be perfect. Forget the "streak." Uniforms are uniforms. Plus, all baseball uniforms should be white at home and grey on the road; colored uniforms are for batting practice.

The Ranger's red jersey is ok, I like them better than the blue. But I prefer the white uni's with the red lettering and the red hats from the 94-2000 look. I still haven't bought a blue TR ballcap. I still have my red one and that is only Ranger cap I will wear.

Frog DJ

QUOTE(PurpleBlood87 @ Jul 30 2010, 07:42 PM) [snapback]605201[/snapback]
Please dear God no.

Agreed, PB87!

Bad memories!

Go Frogs!

gdu

QUOTE(Purple Geezer @ Aug 1 2010, 11:13 AM) [snapback]605586[/snapback]
Exactly when did our purple turn to blue?

Most digital photographs of purple appear blue on monitors. I thought the purple in our pro combats was not quite the same as the purple in our regular uniforms, so it will be interesting to see the new uniforms paired with our purple helmets.

Zammers

QUOTE(JurisFrog @ Jul 30 2010, 04:53 PM) [snapback]605149[/snapback]
White helmet, with a purple TCU (no Frog) with two small bloodlines running over the top.

Whaddaya think?

This idea did cross my mind. Purple face mask too. Only to be worn with our white away jerseys.

Wait a second........aren't we the away team at Cowboy stadium? Yet we'll be 20 min from home. Maybe this is the special uni GP is referring to. :ph34r:

Trelvis

QUOTE(Zammers @ Aug 1 2010, 12:30 PM) [snapback]605610[/snapback]
This idea did cross my mind. Purple face mask too.

I dont know about purple face mask. I did a quick PS and it didnt look right, I think black or white face mask might be better

tcuwhite.jpg

tcuwhite2.jpg

MM17

QUOTE(Trelvis @ Aug 1 2010, 12:55 PM) [snapback]605613[/snapback]
I dont know about purple face mask. I did a quick PS and it didnt look right, I think black or white face mask might be better

tcuwhite.jpg

tcuwhite2.jpg

Ehh...No thanks.

Latest posts