• The KillerFrogs

Need to develop an analytics department

Big Frog II

I know just the person to do it. A TCU grad was hired by the Orioles this year. He is a math major with his Masters in it as well. He worked for a private company doing analytics before being hired by the Orioles.

Eight

We already have an analytics department that has determined we need to score one more point than the other team

tenor.gif

Mean Purple

This is the one area that TCU needs to adjust to. Look at all the big time schools and how many people they have working or various areas for the the program. TCU is seriously lacking in these desk job type positions
After watching our O line get pushed around, I am more worried about S&C. That would help and I am guessing analytics would show the need. But I am pretty sure the staff already gets those numbers.

PO Frog

After watching our O line get pushed around, I am more worried about S&C. That would help and I am guessing analytics would show the need. But I am pretty sure the staff already gets those numbers.
You are not allowed to mention S&C unless it is strictly to praise them for their tenure and how knowledgeable and professional the staff is.

nwlafrog

We already have an analytics department that has determined we need to score one more point than the other team

This. I strongly dislike that GP phrase. It’s terrible. Who is that motivating?

Why not win big? No matter how big or small the opponent.

Motivate to win big, over-do it, kill a scheissing gnat with a sledgehammer.

CountryFrog

This. I strongly dislike that GP phrase. It’s terrible. Who is that motivating?

Why not win big? No matter how big or small the opponent.

Motivate to win big, over-do it, kill a scheissing gnat with a sledgehammer.
I have no problem with him saying it personally. Football coaches everywhere are full of sayings like these.