• The KillerFrogs

NC Gear

FinanceFrog

what should our national championship gear look like?

i think it'd be cool to have a flat billed hat with the flying T then a national champions patch on the side. maybe list all the teams we've beaten on the back of the hat.

for t-shirts i think we should make a jersey with the number 17 that just says CHAMPS on the back.

curious to hear what others think.

Jet Set Frog

giphy.gif

W

Way of the Frog

i think it'd be cool to have a flat billed hat with the flying T then a national champions patch on the side. maybe list all the teams we've beaten on the back of the hat.

for t-shirts i think we should make a jersey with the number 17 that just says CHAMPS on the back.

Terrible attempt at trolling especially because you didn't work in Kenny Hill, rotating quarterbacks, the MWC, a middle finger to BYU, and a mention this is the best defense ever.

TCUFROG1998

Lets change the direction of this thread. What school do you think this dip sh*t actually roots for? And how many losses does his real time have so far? More than TCU we know that.

I'm going with Tech and 2 losses to teams we already beat. Carry on...

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Lets change the direction of this thread. What school do you think this dip sh*t actually roots for? And how many losses does his real time have so far? More than TCU we know that.

I'm going with Tech and 2 losses to teams we already beat. Carry on...

With flat bill hat reference, Briles II being upset about being in the junior leagues...