• The KillerFrogs

nc game

SoonerBredCD

I guess it depends on how you look at it. So far I'm seeing good defense by both teams, when I was expecting good offense. Oregon looks very small. Both teams look fast (faster than Wisconsin, comparable to TCU.) I think the shocker is that the offenses are struggling to move on the defenses when everyone was expecting the opposite.

neo926

I guess it depends on how you look at it. So far I'm seeing good defense by both teams, when I was expecting good offense. Oregon looks very small. Both teams look fast (faster than Wisconsin, comparable to TCU.) I think the shocker is that the offenses are struggling to move on the defenses when everyone was expecting the opposite.
Good defense? Have you seen how wide open Auburn's WRs have been at times? Oregon's pass defense is awful.

Opintel

Moderators
They look a half step slower than TCU, or more. Not as powerful, either; I think the TCU conditioning program is better, just looking at their build (bodies).

Plus the controlled intensity is not there - it looks a lot more like some serious "flopping around", on occasion. A bit confused?

hometown frog

That Oregon QB can't run the zone read to save his life. Everytime he should keep, he hands off. Everytime he should hand off, he keeps. I think AD would have had a couple of TDs so far running the zone read against Auburn