• The KillerFrogs

NBC 5: Former TCU football star turned artist victimized by storage unit robbery, Memorabilia stolen

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

Former TCU football star turned artist victimized by storage unit robbery, Memorabilia stolen​

Story by Keenan Willard

A former TCU football player who spent time in the NFL before becoming an artist is out tens of thousands of dollars after his Fort Worth storage units were robbed.

Marshall Harris said some of the stolen items are irreplaceable memorabilia from his football career. Harris is now warning the community to keep their guard up.

Harris is a bit of a renaissance man: the 6’7 Fort Worth native was a star defensive lineman at TCU in the late 70s and played four seasons in the NFL.

Read more at https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ot...e-unit-robbery-memorabilia-stolen/ar-BB1mp4V2

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
He is the creator of the Flying TCU logo:

iu

ShreveFrog

Surely that place has cameras and obviously a list of recent renters. This should be easy to solve. Hopefully his property is returned intact.

Last edited:

TCUdirtbag

Not cool, man. Not cool.
I mean, it sucks his stuff was stolen. I hope they recover it (and if not that his insurance isn’t a total joke), catch the criminals, and prosecute them.

None of that changes the fact that he’s been overall awful to TCU and fans over a cool logo for decades on end. And the one time he kinda wasn’t the actual worst about it, he sure wasn’t easy and made sure to profit off of it.

Both these things can be true at the same time.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
I mean, it sucks his stuff was stolen. I hope they recover it (and if not that his insurance isn’t a total joke), catch the criminals, and prosecute them.

None of that changes the fact that he’s been overall awful to TCU and fans over a cool logo for decades on end. And the one time he kinda wasn’t the actual worst about it, he sure wasn’t easy and made sure to profit off of it.

If he owns it why shouldn't he profit off it?

Last edited:

The TCU Football Jerk

Is he still being a dick about the Flying T logo?

I would say no seeing as how the bookstore sells flying T stuff now. The NIL collective is also the Flying T club that uses the logo.

He wasn't a dick to TCU fans. He's no different than players now. He wanted to be rewarded for his efforts. TCU was the one being the dicks about it. I know him and if you do know him, he'll make Flying T stuff for you personally. He and his family all wear Flying T stuff to games that he had made up. At least they did before the bookstore started selling it again.