• The KillerFrogs

Mormons vs Mormons

Chongo94

Tough out for the Coogs.

Didn’t see an ‘other games thread,’ but Baylor is favored -4.5 over KSU. Ouch.

I didn’t either. If I knew how TCUdirybag does his graphic I would’ve done it but don’t know how he manages that.

After what I’ve seen so far of KSU’s offense, I’m not terribly surprised by that line.

Edit: forgot that TCUdirtbag does those and for some reason thought it was LandFrog, my bad Dirtbag. Props always on those efforts.

Last edited:

netty2424

I didn’t either. If I knew how LandFrog does his graphic I would’ve done it but don’t know how he manages that.

After what I’ve seen so far of KSU’s offense, I’m not terribly surprised by that line.
Just hard to imagine Baylor can be favored over any Big12 team, other than maybe KU. Embarrassing.

Tom Brown

I didn’t either. If I knew how LandFrog does his graphic I would’ve done it but don’t know how he manages that.

I pulling for emaw for a million reasons but they are not very good.

Eight

exactly, utah state is the anti-mormons and take great pride in their debauchery and being viewed as the samaritans in the utah college caste system

Chongo94

exactly, utah state is the anti-mormons and take great pride in their debauchery and being viewed as the samaritans in the utah college caste system

The student population is overwhelmingly Mormon. Just because the school doesn’t have a Mormon designation does not mean it isn’t Mormon per se.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Meanwhile in Salt Lake City...

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints' leader, President Russell M. Nelson, announced that he wants people to stop using “Mormon” and “LDS.”

“The Lord has impressed upon my mind the importance of the name He has revealed for His Church, even The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints,” Nelson said in a statement. “We have work before us to bring ourselves in harmony with His will.” Added Nelson, who is believed by tradition to be a prophet: “In recent weeks, various Church leaders and departments have initiated the necessary steps to do so.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...leader-lds-is-out-too/?utm_term=.49f21b145940

Eight

The student population is overwhelmingly Mormon. Just because the school doesn’t have a Mormon designation does not mean it isn’t Mormon per se.

i would gather most students at tcu identify themselves as christian and view tcu about as christian a university as utah state is a mormon university

Chongo94

i would gather most students at tcu identify themselves as christian and view tcu about as christian a university as utah state is a mormon university

Agreed. But that article I linked definitely points to there being a very large LDS or Mormon or whatever they are now culture being on that campus.

Apparently I should’ve been extremely specific in my thread title for some of y’all and said Mormon students vs Mormon students.

Chongo94

I bet. You pick up a few wives on the way through?

Haha. Heeecccck noooo. Dated one (non FLDS mind you) in undergrad and that was enough of that. Plus I couldn’t handle the sorta 1950s wig looking hairstyle every single one of them (the FLDS) has going.

Last edited:

LisaLT

Agreed. But that article I linked definitely points to there being a very large LDS or Mormon or whatever they are now culture being on that campus.

Apparently I should’ve been extremely specific in my thread title for some of y’all and said Mormon students vs Mormon students.
Lol :). Well At least I got the gist.

Eight

Lol :). Well At least I got the gist.

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_nt6sc8ytOH1r526oq_500.gif