• The KillerFrogs

mormon.org

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Don't read anything ominous into that ad. We don't get a heads up on whose ads are coming into the rotation.

Aside from that, so what?

PurplePainD

I am waiting for the ad, nudist.org. I might be interested in that one.

I believe the proper term is "naturist", but anyway you look at it, usually pretty people don't adopt this lifestyle

http://www.naturistsociety.com/

The term "naturist" means different things to different people. To some, it suggests a carefully considered way of life—a philosophy, no less. To others, naturism is nothing more than a day at the nude beach.
Here at The Naturist Society, we have members who are deeply committed to naturism, and view it as an integral part of their lives. The mission of The Naturist Society is to promote body, acceptance through clothing-optional recreation using the tools of education and community outreach.

The Naturist Society views clothing-optional recreation as essential to body acceptance. Through clothing-optional recreation, participants, be they individuals, couples or families, learn to appreciate the diversity of body types and gain a better understanding and acceptance of their own bodies.