• The KillerFrogs

Mobile App

LVfrog

Wes, is there another problem with the mobile app because my IPhone can't pull it up. I know you're working hard to correct the problem.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
The problem is with the custom skin for the board, we're working through the problem, but in the meantime I've disabled the offending bit of code, so the app should work now.

FrankDMaynard

I don't really know, but I'm guessing it is not an 'app' per se as much as it is a mobile website. I just had a mobile site made that is basically a redirect from a script on my regular website so that when someone tries to reach my webpages with a mobile device it gives them my mobile site which is easier to navigate information. My icon actually looks like an app on my phone...but it's not an app.

Does KFC really have an app or is it just a mobile website? Somebody correct me if I'm wrong on that.

10 Key Frog

I don't really know, but I'm guessing it is not an 'app' per se as much as it is a mobile website. I just had a mobile site made that is basically a redirect from a script on my regular website so that when someone tries to reach my webpages with a mobile device it gives them my mobile site which is easier to navigate information. My icon actually looks like an app on my phone...but it's not an app.

Does KFC really have an app or is it just a mobile website? Somebody correct me if I'm wrong on that.

There is no killerfrogs app. There is an IPBoard app though that you could access the board through though.