• The KillerFrogs

Mizzou doesn't have enough SEC votes yet

roddog

Banned
not surprised, what they are doing is similar to having an interview with ups and telling them you will take the job but you really want to work at fedex

the mizzery guys amaze me for a school that claims to be superior academically! especially after the Fail they put on last year!

froginaustin

I can't believe they'd disrespect the SEC. Folks in the deep South have plenty of pride, dignity, and self respect. I doubt they appreciate being told in public that they're being offered sloppy seconds.

JurisFrog

The MO comment re the SEC being what is left is mind boggling.

That is either an intentional sabotage of their SEC chances or a really stupid comment. Either way it will not help their cause at all. MO seems to be the buffoon in the expansion game--always inserting foot and having poor message control.

HFrog1999

Mark my words. Missouri isn't going anywhere.

reverse-1260528522_itcrowd-facepalm.gif

I think the comment was misinterpreted, but the cat's out of the bag now. I interpreted it as "the Big 10 ship sailed last year, so obviously our option is the SEC" without naming the SEC. He appeared to be trying to lead the journalist to a conclusion without naming their target. Unfortunately, I don't think many in the SEC will see it like that.

Of course, it was an uncredited source if I recall correctly, so I don't know if should have any real impact, anyway.

HFrog1999

I think the comment was misinterpreted, but the cat's out of the bag now. I interpreted it as "the Big 10 ship sailed last year, so obviously our option is the SEC" without naming the SEC. He appeared to be trying to lead the journalist to a conclusion without naming their target. Unfortunately, I don't think many in the SEC will see it like that.

Of course, it was an uncredited source if I recall correctly, so I don't know if should have any real impact, anyway.

Yeah, but you are dealing with SEC fans.

RollTide.jpg

Riff Ram

Majority but not enough votes yet just means they're horse trading on scheduling issues until the final vote.

I'll be shocked if MU isn't approved, as soon as they work the scheduling issue.

And that's good for TCU, since it opens a slot, and also removes a school that doesn't want to be there--while bringing in anoother who will try to make it work.