• The KillerFrogs

Mizzou/Army

Spike

That was a great game! Thank you @steelfrog for some awesome seats. You are truly a Frog among men. Great to finally meet your son. Any chance you could post that video of the game winner?

froginaustin

Agreed although usually the inflated egos I know have at least an understandable reason for inflation. To outsource one’s ego to a loose affiliation is something I just don’t understand.

Karmic balance is served by SEC losses in inter-conference games, particularly bowl losses to G5 teams.
Wake is hardly G5, but I was hoping for an Aggie loss to them. I wonder if ESPiN, ranking conferences by bowl won/loss records, will (a) ignore the Wake/A'nM non-game, (b) count it as a tie, or (c) count it as an SEC loss (that's what a forfeiture is, IMHO).

ShadowFrog

Moderators
I am pulling for Army; my granddaughter has decided to apply to West Point upon graduation from ESD in Dallas. If she can't get in, she is going to enlist...... This really hurts an old Navy Squid, but I would rather she be an Army Hell on Wheels Ranger than a Marine Jarhead Devil Dog.

We have a straight-up $100 bet; she Granddaddy me out of the 6.5 points spread.

TW
Why not Army ROTC?

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
we really don't care about your home movies of you and the dog
Tim And Eric Reaction GIF

No, its his videos of the SMU coeds while he's creeping behind the bushes.

TCUWIN

Karmic balance is served by SEC losses in inter-conference games, particularly bowl losses to G5 teams.
Wake is hardly G5, but I was hoping for an Aggie loss to them. I wonder if ESPiN, ranking conferences by bowl won/loss records, will (a) ignore the Wake/A'nM non-game, (b) count it as a tie, or (c) count it as an SEC loss (that's what a forfeiture is, IMHO).
No way ESPN accepts an Aggie loss. During the halftime show, they were making excuses about how Aggies could be expected to practice with so many guys gone, hurt, or sick. But never mentioned how Rutgers will manage to handle to the lack of practices with most of their players gone for winter break.