• The KillerFrogs

Missing Players

neutral observer

I noticed that Casey Paschall and Blaize Foltz did not play yesterday. Does anyone know why? Also, what has happened to Alex and when will he be back? I thought Cuba did a great job replacing him yesterday.

Thanks in advance for the info!

berryfrog95

interesting......

Teague bit hard and burned on that double reverse pass.....but if that's the only bad defensive play of the game, then so be it!!!

PurpleBlood87

I thought it was good decision to play Yogi Gallegos instead of Pachell. Nice to get Gallegos some playing time just in case. Pachell has played most of the garbage time in earlier games.

gdu

Cgp said on the radio afterwards that teague looked tentative out there so they decided to rest him another week

East Coast

Tier 1
Blaize is done for the year. Tore his ACL in practice on Tuesday. Really tough break for him. Teague is banged up, but the radio guys said he could have played. Don't know about Ibolye, and I suspect the coaches just wanted to give Yogi some reps yesterday.

Mike Brooks

Blaize is done for the year. Tore his ACL in practice on Tuesday. Really tough break for him. Teague is banged up, but the radio guys said he could have played. Don't know about Ibolye, and I suspect the coaches just wanted to give Yogi some reps yesterday.
Nice to know we are developing solid depth in the secondary. Gardner and Cain looked good at LB as well. DT looks thin for next year.

jake102

How is Teague banged up? They never throw his way... you almost never hear his name during the game. This is obviously a good thing....

McCoy hardly played also. It was mostly Battle and Olabode.

goldenfrog

Does anyone know when Alex will be back?

I hope Teague is okay. And yes I noticed that McCoy did not pay much either. Maybe CGP just saw this as a chance to work in the the 2s.

PurpleBlood87

[quote name='angelo's frog' timestamp='1286769218' post='659275']
Is Pachall in the doghouse? I thought he was the #2 QB. Has he lost that role?
[/quote]
Did anyone say that? Probably just wanted to get Yogi some playing time.

fanatical frog

Yogi looked good the little we got to see of him running the ball......might be a bit better running the ball than Casey.....I'm wondering if we might see both Yogi and Casey next year.

PurpleBlood87

Yogi looked good the little we got to see of him running the ball......might be a bit better running the ball than Casey.....I'm wondering if we might see both Yogi and Casey next year.
Just guessing but you will probably have to add Matt Brown in the mix at quarterback next season. Should be one of heck of a battle during spring and the fall.

Gunner

Pachall was the clear leader for backup this year, said GP. He will be next year's QB, if he makes an effort. Brown is a good prospect, but he is real short. All three are very fast. Don't think Pachall isn't fast, just because he is 6'5. He can fly.

Latest posts