• The KillerFrogs

Minimum three years to go pro......

VA Froggie

I just mentioned this in a thread then thought I’d put it in it’s own thread. We have too many examples of kids coming out of high school, go to college, light up the gridiron and go pro after Freshman or Sophmore year. Seems a kid who is really getting a break by getting a schollarship in the first place owes the university for the opportunity. I think the NFL needs to step up and make a rule that an athlete has to complete three years elligability to go pro. I can see issues with this, your thoughts.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Wat8.jpg

Purp

I just mentioned this in a thread then thought I’d put it in it’s own thread. We have too many examples of kids coming out of high school, go to college, light up the gridiron and go pro after Freshman or Sophmore year. Seems a kid who is really getting a break by getting a schollarship in the first place owes the university for the opportunity. I think the NFL needs to step up and make a rule that an athlete has to complete three years elligability to go pro. I can see issues with this, your thoughts.
When was the last one and done in college football? My memory must be bad.

Frog-in-law1995

Is this real life?

TCURiggs

kxulGaS.gif

Bob Sugar

You see, I disagree. Some of these kids are just not ready and don't even play their first year, or get hurt and miss a season. I think the NCAA should give them an extra year to mature to play all four years of their eligibility, if they don't play during a season.

Zubaz

I could be wrong, but believe OP is suggesting three years of playing, rather than three years out of high school as it currently is. Basically, OP appears to have a problem with RS Sophomores leaving.