• The KillerFrogs

Meanwhile Back in the Cactus Desert

Endless Purple

IT used to seem the Baylor fans were the most ill-informed in college football, but it does seem they have learned a little. Now there are a few (not most) at Tech, WVU and K State that really push the limits of ignorance.

CountryFrog

A gem….

“We will win out. TCU is horribly overrated. They should have lost to both OSU and KSU. We will beat them like a drum. Then we will beat KU and ISU. OU will be our only challenge.”
The logic is flawless. We SHOULD have lost to OSU and KSU therefore we suck and will be destroyed by a team that actually DID lose to KSU and OSU. And obviously OU, who we the sucky team beat by 31, will be their only real challenge.

Ron Swanson

I just read the 11 page thread about kicking us out. Some of y'all who kept chumming the water are magnificent [ "illegitimate Baylor boys" ]! I am really looking forward to Saturday!

NF
That was me

Little Boy Reaction GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals

James Penny

Their board has down votes for posts... That would be fun around here. Then find a way to include a sort of relegation for the worst posters... Top down voted posters each month get the ban hammer for a while. Or their names are included in a Worst Posters of the Month club.

Armadillo

Their board has down votes for posts... That would be fun around here. Then find a way to include a sort of relegation for the worst posters... Top down voted posters each month get the ban hammer for a while. Or their names are included in a Worst Posters of the Month club.
Name checks out = hoops starting in a week or so.

Perfect timing my old friend JP. Perfect timing.