• The KillerFrogs

Meach officially retained

4 Oaks Frog

If he can teach receivers to finish their routs, and how to make adjustments when the QB needs help, I will be satisfied..
He is a good dude…
GO FROGS!
Welcome SMFD!
Spit Blood ~~<~< and fornicate baylor!!

Prime BEEF

He loves TCU. Believe his family didn't even leave FW when he went to Kansas. I mean he showed up to TCU games and took notes in the in-between year after he got fired at Kansas. Loves loves loves TCU
Good to have guys like that on the staff. Ones that generally just love the school and program. Obviously SD and staff think he’ll be a great IWR coach as well but frogfactor counts too

4th. down

He loves TCU. Believe his family didn't even leave FW when he went to Kansas. I mean he showed up to TCU games and took notes in the in-between year after he got fired at Kansas. Loves loves loves TCU
And Fort Worth, hell, who wouldn't. Besides, I like his can do, uptempo action, kick'em in the ass, etc. The kids love his enthusiasm. The staff looks good, damn better than what we had.

geefrogs

Joaquin Phoenix Reaction GIF

BleedNPurple

Maybe Meach has an excellent rapport with his players. May slow down the xfer portal to have some known popular coaches in the locker room.

tetonfrog

I guess I am OK with this, but this conversation can never happen:

CSD: "It is 4th and 1. What do you think Meech?"

Meech: "How about a triple reverse pass?"

CSD: "Great idea. I know that will work."

Limp Lizard

Play calling, shmay calling. The offense runs on execution, not the few times per game a terriffic play is called. There were probably lots of good calls last season that flopped due to poor execution.

The OC wins the game Sunday through Friday, not just on Saturday. I doubt Meach had a "fumble-the-ball" or "miss-the-wide-open-receiver" or "block-the-wrong-guy" play call in the books.

Execute and things are a lot better. Almost any call will look good if the execution is there.