• The KillerFrogs

MBB's Rondel Walker is now a Frog!

06DallasFrog

thanks for the information

you can be nominated for being a mcdonald's all-american averaging 10 a game? is this like being nominated for all-district by the coach who nominated his entire teams?

The second video that Nick Danger posted says he averaged 28 a game in the beginning. That would make more sense.

westoverhillbilly

thanks for the information

you can be nominated for being a mcdonald's all-american averaging 10 a game? is this like being nominated for all-district by the coach who nominated his entire teams?
It seems that he played at one of the prep programs his senior year with elite prospects against other top caliber college prospects and was evaluated on that basis as opposed to dominating in a small private school church league. I do get what you're saying about everyone getting overstated accolades though..

Rose Bowl

Can anyone confirm that Lundblade will actually not be on scholarship and be a walk-on instead? I have heard this from different sources but have not confirmed it.

Nick Danger

Can anyone confirm that Lundblade will actually not be on scholarship and be a walk-on instead? I have heard this from different sources but have not confirmed it.
Wasn't the reason he left SMU and portaled over to TCU was because they took his scholarship away, making him a "walk-on" at SMU? Unless he left SMU just because of the principle of the thing, I wouldn't think he'd go to the trouble of transferring from being a walk-on at SMU to be a walk-on at TCU!

Latest posts