• The KillerFrogs

Mayweather v McGregor official...

netty2424

I saw Andre at DFW on one of those carts. It looked so odd from a distance. It didn't look like a real person. When he passed us you could see the the cart was leaning so far to the right under his weight I thought it was about to go over.
I imagine he was uncomfortable quite often no matter where he was considering most things aren't built for his stature.

purpleBOBfrogs

So what are the best money odds you guys have found for Mayweather?

Anyone putting anything down for easy money?

I've been parlaying almost every bet I've made for the last month with Mayweather. Worst odds I have are -704 (super early when I expected it to get worse), biggest chunk of my bankroll on Mayweather -400 ML straight up. Also really confident on Mayweather to Score a Knockdown which I got at -169

f_399

I'll definitely be getting the GGG vs Alvarez fight though.

Winner of that fight should fight the winner of tomorrow's fight.

There is so much money left on the table for Mayweather. If I were him, I would keep going until I hit a point where the money isn't there anymore. Till then... keep that money train going.

netty2424

Winner of that fight should fight the winner of tomorrow's fight.

There is so much money left on the table for Mayweather. If I were him, I would keep going until I hit a point where the money isn't there anymore. Till then... keep that money train going.
FM was on FS1 last night doing an interview and he was asked about another fight. "Doesn't another $300 million sound attractive to you?" He said between Pacqiau, Canelo, and McGregor, $700 million.

Did he really make that much, doubt it. But he's made an ass ton of money. At 40 it's probably a little tougher to get excited about a fight camp.

H0RNEDFR0G

Spoiler alert: Mayweather wins with a decision after 12 rounds.

Source: his last 7 fights over the past 5 years have ended with a decision win for Floyd. Mind you, this is against PROFESSIONAL BOXERS.

f_399

The ONLY way McGregor wins is via a knock out.

There is no way he wins by points.

If you already think boxing judges are crooked by watching the 2 decision losses of Pacquiao... there is no way they are letting a fighter from a rival group(UFC) beat boxings #1 superstar, no way it happens.

The results are already fixed, not that it will need it.

Last edited:

f_399

Did he really make that much, doubt it. But he's made an ass ton of money. At 40 it's probably a little tougher to get excited about a fight camp.

The top grossing fights are Mayweather vs.
1. Pacquiao
2. Canelo
3. De Lahoya

Mayweather may hit a billion after tomorrow night.

He is also his own promoter so he rakes in even more than a normal fighter.

He gets a (bigger)cut of everything from door tickets to the amount of beer sold.

netty2424

The top grossing fights are Mayweather vs.
1. Pacquiao
2. Canelo
3. De Lahoya

Mayweather may hit a billion after tomorrow night.

He is also his own promoter so he rakes in even more than a normal fighter.

He gets a (bigger)cut of everything from door tickets to the amount of beer sold.
Yep and I think we're seeing a torch passed this weekend. I'm guessing CM and Dana White start their own promotion.

f_399

I'm guessing CM and Dana White start their own promotion.

There is a rumor they may even start their own form of fighting. A hybrid between boxing and mma.

I don't know what that would be, isn't standup boxing with kicking Muay Thai?

I know someone recently bought the UFC, does Dana White still have any ownership?

Even if seems like boxing is a dying sport, it still rakes in a ton of money. A lot more than the UFC.

netty2424

There is a rumor they may even start their own form of fighting. A hybrid between boxing and mma.

I don't know what that would be, isn't standup boxing with kicking Muay Thai?

I know someone recently bought the UFC, does Dana White still have any ownership?

Even if seems like boxing is a dying sport, it still rakes in a ton of money. A lot more than the UFC.
I heard today Dana made $300 million when UFC sold. Don't know how accurate that is, as it was stated on one of the FS1 talking head shows. But he wasn't exactly hurting for money prior to that so he's doing pretty good in life I'm guessing.

netty2424

Happy Conor McGregor Day boys and girls!!!
621ec80c3b4e3eec8534e6107d72939b