• The KillerFrogs

Maybe the TCU Athletic Dept should watch the attendance and TV telecast(s) of the TOP 25

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
matchups in the Big 12 Men's Basketball games at TCU home games.

The game between KSU and TCU (of which Purple colored glasses knuckleheads on here said fans would show up after the Football season ended) - where there were 500 lower level seat holders that didn't show up. scheissING EMBARRASSING

Maybe they should let fans that aren't in the TV screen down into the lower level seats after 5 minutes into the game to make it look like the very good TCU Men's basketball team is being supported by the fan base. If you're a lower level seat holder and get there late and someone is down in your seat, go sit somewhere else!!
I'm sure the coaches and players would appreciate it!!!!

I'm not a lower level seat holder - [ Arschloch]s, so get off my ass already. The post is spot on.

More embarrassing than all the lower level seats at the football games behind the TCU bench? Guess Donati and his cool kids care about if the seats are paid for, not if anyone actually comes to cheer for the team... Schollmaier Arena sounds like study hall in progress from the outside... Allen Fieldhouse sounds like a jet engine

Chongo94

matchups in the Big 12 Men's Basketball games at TCU home games.

The game between KSU and TCU (of which Purple colored glasses knuckleheads on here said fans would show up after the Football season ended) - where there were 500 lower level seat holders that didn't show up. scheissING EMBARRASSING

Maybe they should let fans that aren't in the TV screen down into the lower level seats after 5 minutes into the game to make it look like the very good TCU Men's basketball team is being supported by the fan base. If you're a lower level seat holder and get there late and someone is down in your seat, go sit somewhere else!!
I'm sure the coaches and players would appreciate it!!!!

I'm not a lower level seat holder - [ Arschloch]s, so get off my ass already. The post is spot on.
God, you suck.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
God, you suck.
Pretty sure those fans/alums with those season tickets have donated enough to come and go as they please. They may also have health/mobility issues which limit the number of games they can attend. Nonetheless, those are seats they have paid for and have possession of...and if they show up and find some interlopers in there, it is time to call security and bounce their asses out. OP included.

OldSchoolFrog

Pretty sure those fans/alums with those season tickets have donated enough to come and go as they please. They may also have health/mobility issues which limit the number of games they can attend. Nonetheless, those are seats they have paid for and have possession of...and if they show up and find some interlopers in there, it is time to call security and bounce their asses out. OP included.
I sit lower bowl, and am by no means a huge donor, but when I can't make it - I always try to ensure there is a Frog downstairs. I communicated before to the AD team that me, nor my seatmate, would be offended if someone got seat upgrades if we were egregiously late, but that those people would need to go back up once I got there.

Dutch

T C U Froooogs
We have a great country club party going on at all events. We come out and cheer at the right time. We are the best in college sports at this approach. We are not a knuckle dragging fan base school.

Last edited: