• The KillerFrogs

Mavs all the way?

dkfrog

Great stats--all before their trade with Boston. okc is a different team since that trade and Dallas hasn't played them since that trade. okc in 5.

Let me get this straight, exchanging Kendrick Perkins for Jeff Green makes Westbrook better? You may be able to convince me that it improves OKCs rebounding, but doesn't a healthy Dirk negate any Perkins advantage? I guess we will find out soon enough.

Tom Brown

silly reasoning

How so? I like TCU more than NBA basketball. Me thinks you should too.

I'd rather cheer for one of TCU's top 5 roundballers than a team that represents a city that mocks Fort Worth.

I'd also rather the NY Jets win the Super Bowl than the Cowboys.

Portland Frog

Let me get this straight, exchanging Kendrick Perkins for Jeff Green makes Westbrook better? You may be able to convince me that it improves OKCs rebounding, but doesn't a healthy Dirk negate any Perkins advantage? I guess we will find out soon enough.

Exactly. Adding Perkins doesn't improve their D either. Mavs will score at will just like against the Lakers and with Chandler in the middle, Mavs are much better defensively than OKC.

pcf

I feel a lot of similarity between being a Frogs football fan and a Mavs fan. Both have been under-respected underdogs since 1998.

Both have gotten close and been disappointed.

Both have been resilient and kept at it.

Both have had to fight the system.

P.S. The Mavs wanted Kurt, he didn't want them.

byuhog

Dirk's a beast. He's arguably playing the best of any player in the playoffs thus far. yeah, nobody can stop him. He backs those little dudes down and gets tons of free throws...

Haven't seen much of Barrea, but I really like the little Rican.. :) Man he's quick!

Mavs could sweep OKC, but OKC will probably win one or two at home. No big deal.

Dirk's a beast. He's arguably playing the best of any player in the playoffs thus far. yeah, nobody can stop him. He backs those little dudes down and gets tons of free throws...

Haven't seen much of Barrea, but I really like the little Rican.. :) Man he's quick!

Mavs could sweep OKC, but OKC will probably win one or two at home. No big deal.
Barrea has 20 pts!!!!!

An-Cap Frog

As a true Yankee.
Why do you Chicago people always stay in Texas if your Chi-town is so damn wonderful?

I grew up in Houston, now I call Chi-town my home...in all reality every place is the same...it is up to you to take advantage of what your location has to offer...

2314@work

Contributor
I grew up in Houston, now I call Chi-town my home...in all reality every place is the same...it is up to you to take advantage of what your location has to offer...
'Nut, I wasn't talking to people who live in Chicago. Talking about these Chicagoens who come to TCU, put down everything Texas, over-rate everything Chicago but live the rest of their lives in Texas.

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
'Nut, I wasn't talking to people who live in Chicago. Talking about these Chicagoens who come to TCU, put down everything Texas, over-rate everything Chicago but live the rest of their lives in Texas.

Gee, wonder who 2314's attempting to smear with that falsehood.......

2314@work

Contributor
Gee, wonder who 2314's attempting to smear with that falsehood.......
Don't flatter yourself, Shack. Been asking that same question since mid 80s :wacko:

But it is obvious why you live here. You can't live too far away from Whataburger :laugh:

All the Bulls over Heat stuff was pretty off too.....The Heat are clicking as a team finally. Should be a good matchup in the finals if Dirk keeps shooting out of his mind and getting to the line.

texasrobster1997

Ugh. I just can't see the Mavs beating the Heat, especially W/o home court. It's a bad matchup. Then again, who would have thought the Mavs would have swept the Lakers.