• The KillerFrogs

Mavericks offense was unreal tonight

jake102

How do you not understand? Nowhere in his original post did he say Dirk's performance has been THE BEST EVER, just ONE of THE BEST EVER. Is that better or do I need to break it down further? Sorry I dont use MLA style writing on a message board.

Read son. He said one of the best performances of ALL TIME. Maybe top 5 or even top 3.

That infers an all-around performance, and it clearly states all time which means the same thing as "ever". And he clearly set a guideline saying at most four people would be better than him. That's a crazy statement.

cdsfrog

This statement clearly infers an all-around performance.

not really, it infers neither. One can make that assumption as a way to compare to someone else's performance to discredit me or just be an [ Arschloch]. Either way it's not what I meant

Dirk will never be an elite defender ever, everyone knows this.

jake102

Even if we are just talking offense, my guess is that this playoff run doesn't fall in the top 3-5 (which is what you originally said, but now you keep saying 5-10 for some reason)

You already mentioned Hakeem so that is one person that has been better. I'm sure Jordan was better at least once. Probably twice. So that's three people... Jabbar, Chamberlein were pretty good.

cdsfrog

Apparently we got another mentally retarded person on the board.

And by "mentally retarded", I mean someone who reads the words the other person types and takes them for what they say

Jake is only when he wants to be a pain in the butt or just arguementive (which I love). The other one is constant.

cdsfrog

Read son. He said one of the best performances of ALL TIME. Maybe top 5 or even top 3.

That infers an all-around performance, and it clearly states all time which means the same thing as "ever". And he clearly set a guideline saying at most four people would be better than him. That's a crazy statement.

Offensively, defensively, all around? Where are those statements? They aren't in there

I just referred to free throws on offensive stat right before that sentence.

Houston Frog

Dude is mad because the Rockets havent been relevant in years.

Dude, trust me, you are totally misreading this situation. I hardly care about the Rockets struggles these days.... they are so far down on my list of sports priorities (way behind everything TCU, the Texans, and the Astros).

I just like calling cdsfrog out on his BS. Everything he types is an overreaction, either positive or negative. And he speaks as if he is some authority on everything, when it's very clear to all reading that he is not.

cdsfrog

I love your arguments, but when you say son I imagine that internet tough guy picture. Come on now, you are better than that. Good arguements though I like your dissection of the statement.

jake102

not really, it infers neither. One can make that assumption as a way to compare to someone else's performance to discredit me or just be an [ Arschloch]. Either way it's not what I meant

Dirk will never be an elite defender ever, everyone knows this.

In most circumstances people would have typed "best offensive performances of all time". or "best defensive performances of all time" but leaving it at "best performances of all time" is an all-encompassing term.

And it's not one of the greatest offensive performances ever anyways.

cdsfrog

Dude, trust me, you are totally misreading this situation. I couldn't care less about the Rockets struggles.... they are so far down on my list of sports priorities.

I just like calling cdsfrog out on his BS. Everything he types is an overreaction, either positive or negative.

As does every statement that you make show how cocky arrogrant, and stupid you really are.

cdsfrog

In most circumstances people would have typed "best offensive performances of all time". or "best defensive performances of all time" but leaving it at "best performances of all time" is an all-encompassing term.

And it's not one of the greatest offensive performances ever anyways.

Your opinion and you are entitled to it. I respectfully disagree.

Im guessing you think he is free throws run is pretty weak too right? And the clutch shooting?

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
I came here to talk about a basketball game, and I see that a pit fight has broken out. Happy Friday! #popcorn #4131