• The KillerFrogs

Matt Campbell

4 Oaks Frog

You’re right, coaches say stuff like that all the time. Thought you all would be interested in seeing it though.

Here’s a couple things for everyone to keep in mind while you’re reading rumors:

1. Campbell doesn’t have an agent. If you see anything talking about Campbell’s agent, that should tell you all you need to know about that rumor.

2. He doesn’t talk to teams until after the regular season. This has been consistent since he’s at Toledo, he won’t even renegotiate his contract here until after the season. I would be shocked if he randomly decided to start doing it now.
What!
Cyclone 1214, are Campbell’s agent?

GO FROGS!
BEAT OKIE LITE & Cyclones on the 26th!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fornicate baylor!!

Rabidfrog

I don't know whether this is true or not, but I suspect it is on Napier's performance to date as a head coach. If we could be certain all other things were equal, I'd prefer the guy with a solid connection to Louisiana--that being the only really important state to TCU recruiting other than Texas.
those La. boys will be hungry for the big time. SE Tex. will be in play and Houston. I like.

HFrog1999

From 2020….. hard to quit your team when you’ve preached about loyalty so pointedly. Again, hes not leaving unless something’s pissed him off:

I saw him picking out Drapes, at Joanne’s Custom Drapes, in Dallas

They were Purple

HFrog1999

Does Joanne's carpet match the drapes?!

jason sudeikis snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

traderfrog

You’re right, coaches say stuff like that all the time. Thought you all would be interested in seeing it though.

Here’s a couple things for everyone to keep in mind while you’re reading rumors:

1. Campbell doesn’t have an agent. If you see anything talking about Campbell’s agent, that should tell you all you need to know about that rumor.

2. He doesn’t talk to teams until after the regular season. This has been consistent since he’s at Toledo, he won’t even renegotiate his contract here until after the season. I would be shocked if he randomly decided to start doing it now.
Bless your heart. Every P5 coach has an agent.

It’s most likely Jimmy Sexton and his team at CAA. I can guarantee you the coach making $4 million a year and getting interest from multiple college and NFL teams, most certainly has an agent.

Limey Frog

From 2020….. hard to quit your team when you’ve preached about loyalty so pointedly. Again, hes not leaving unless something’s pissed him off:

There are dozens of people in that stadium.

y2kFrog

I met some Iowa St fans on Twitter today and they are saltyyyyyy.

They apparently think Iowa St is better than TCU, which is pretty astounding since Iowa State has never won 10 games since they started playing football in their 126 year existence, and they live in the middle of nowhere.
I think some TCU fans need to be reminded of this too. Some think it would never happen, and I think it very well could. Of course, I still have no idea which way the wind is blowing. Our administration is doing a pretty good job of flying under the radar on such a big change.

SackLunch

LOL at the bipolarity of these posts.
Not really because it was implied we would magically hire another coach like GP and that aint happening for us again....probably ever. My implication was that TCU was one of the only programs in the country where the head coach was the main recruiting tool and without him our recruiting ability just plummeted.

CountryFrog

Not really because it was implied we would magically hire another coach like GP and that aint happening for us again....probably ever. My implication was that TCU was one of the only programs in the country where the head coach was the main recruiting tool and without him our recruiting ability just plummeted.
Great save. Very believable. None of your posts seem fraudulent at all now.