• The KillerFrogs

Matt Campbell

Cyclone1214

Prefacing this by saying I would be STUNNED if Matt Campbell was our next HC…. That quote means NOTHING.
You’re right, coaches say stuff like that all the time. Thought you all would be interested in seeing it though.

Here’s a couple things for everyone to keep in mind while you’re reading rumors:

1. Campbell doesn’t have an agent. If you see anything talking about Campbell’s agent, that should tell you all you need to know about that rumor.

2. He doesn’t talk to teams until after the regular season. This has been consistent since he’s at Toledo, he won’t even renegotiate his contract here until after the season. I would be shocked if he randomly decided to start doing it now.

Moose Stuff

You’re right, coaches say stuff like that all the time. Thought you all would be interested in seeing it though.

Here’s a couple things for everyone to keep in mind while you’re reading rumors:

1. Campbell doesn’t have an agent. If you see anything talking about Campbell’s agent, that should tell you all you need to know about that rumor.

2. He doesn’t talk to teams until after the regular season. This has been consistent since he’s at Toledo, he won’t even renegotiate his contract here until after the season. I would be shocked if he randomly decided to start doing it now.
None of us really has any clue what goes on behind the scenes despite what is reported/said publicly. Not hard to come up with a scenario where a coach with the above conditions could still express his interest in another job. Again, you aren’t gonna find anyone over here that thinks we have even a remotely decent chance of hiring Matt Campbell as it currently stands. Congrats on the big win Saturday by the way.

LisaLT

The odds of it being Moore are almost zero.
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF