• The KillerFrogs

Mark May on Boise

FROGDADDY

I wish we could get him in a steel cage with LCGP. What an elitist fool.

He really said that??? Wow. There are two teams in that league that might be better than them, Wisconsin and OSU. Michigan State is a maybe. Who are the other two, Iowa and Illinois??? Ummm.....NO. What an idiot. That's why I don't watch.

pastorfrog

He really said that??? Wow. There are two teams in that league that might be better than them, Wisconsin and OSU. Michigan State is a maybe. Who are the other two, Iowa and Illinois??? Ummm.....NO. What an idiot. That's why I don't watch.

Yes he did say it. He said he felt validated for bashing them all year. I wanted to kick him. Hard.

For those of us who played football, these kind of comments only make me want to play again and knock his teeth out. I figure at 35 I have some eligibility left.

FROGDADDY

Yes he did say it. He said he felt validated for bashing them all year. I wanted to kick him. Hard.

For those of us who played football, these kind of comments only make me want to play again and knock his teeth out. I figure at 35 I have some eligibility left.

I've got no problem with him saying that because anyone with a clue about college football is embarrassed for him. Just exposes him as a fool. Would love to see Dr Lou just backhand him.

Atomic Frawg

I hope we all know that Boise's program is as solid as they come. Know matter whether we're in the BE or MWC, don't fool yourself into thinking we've arrived. They don't love us, so we might as well make them hate us.