• The KillerFrogs

Mark May is again officially

archifrog

said that TCU could not handle Oregon for more than 2-3 quarter because Oregon has "superior" athlete's...was being encouraged by Reese Davis...Holts stuck up for us....

NewFrogFan

Perhaps someone should send an email to Mark and have him explain the vast diff in strength of sched between TCU and Oregon right now. I'm not sure why he has been such a prick to non-bcs this year.

BABYFACE

Either this written schtick or Mark May is very stupid. I am fuguring this ESPN politics at play. Holtz while old and a bit crazy is nobody's boy.

BABYFACE

Perhaps someone should send an email to Mark and have him explain the vast diff in strength of sched between TCU and Oregon right now. I'm not sure why he has been such a prick to non-bcs this year.

Politics. Starting this season, ESPN owns the bCS bowls and title game TV rights. This all agenda driven. Maybe someone should send May an e-mail ask him why he is ESPN's b8tch-boy. Tell him you assume this cause you cannot believe he is truly that stupid.

macaroni

Do these people ever go back and look at how the MWC has actually done against the Pac-10 in recent years? It's eye-opening.

ZeeFrog

you cant be talking about this mark may?
MARKMAY.jpg