• The KillerFrogs

Mark Bezos and TCU NIL

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
He is a 1992 TCU graduate, is a multi-millionaire and his and his wife's foundation have given a lot to TCU but I don't see any confirmation of this news.

Texas Christian University | TCU announces new endowed faculty ...

TCU and UNTHSC School of Medicine's Second Class Receives Transformational Gift of Year's Tuition; Leading the Change: Celebrating Differences and Changing the World through Children's Books; TCU Announces $25 Million Gift for the Future of Medicine; Bezos Family Foundation's Philanthropic

Texas Christian University | Bezos Family Foundation's Philanthropic ...

TCU Receives $10 Million Gift for Endowed Scholarships in College of Education's Andrews Institute; TCU announces new endowed faculty appointments with gifts from the Bezos Family Foundation and the late Dr. Ronald E. Moore; $5 million gift from Marilyn and Morgan Davies endows deanship of TCU's

Bezos Family Foundation Philanthropy to Bolster Early Childhood Education

Posted on May 22, 2020, by Jenny Moore. The Bezos Family Foundation has made a $3 million commitment to establish the Bezos Family Foundation Endowed Chair for Early Childhood Education and a $2 million commitment to establish the KinderFrogs Endowed Scholarship Program at Texas

Texas Christian University | TCU announces most ambitious philanthropic ...

TCU consistently ranks among the top universities and colleges in the nation, and the Horned Frog family consists of more than 90,700 living alumni. For more information, please visit TCU's ... TCU announces new endowed faculty appointments with gifts from the Bezos Family Foundation and the

Leading the Charge: Inspiring Physicians of Tomorrow

TCU Receives $10 Million Gift for Endowed Scholarships in College of Education's Andrews Institute; TCU announces new endowed faculty appointments with gifts from the Bezos Family Foundation and the late Dr. Ronald E. Moore; $5 million gift from Marilyn and Morgan Davies endows deanship of TCU's

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Actually I think those gifts came through the Bezos family foundation headed by Mark and Jeff's mom.

But correct, this news is fake.
Oh yeah, Mike and Jackie Bezos.

lonestarfrog89

I don’t understand the motivations of Throwback Frog here. I would get it if this was some Baylor or SMU fan trying to mess with TCU people, but what’s the point of a TCU fan doing this?
Yeah I don’t understand either. Saw it on twitter yesterday and then read the comments and was a bit confused.

tjcoffice

You know, back a few weeks ago, just as the season was ending, I saw a tweet by Throwback frog saying Joe Gillespie had been fired. I spent maybe 15 min searching the intent trying to confirm it. But, nothing of course. Maybe Throwback is trying to nudge events along? Strange.

Frog45

Ticket Exchange Pass
LOL. As opposed to the bastion of accuracy it was prior?
I’m on there to run a social media page for a HS sports team. 90% of my time is spent deleting obvious spam and bot accounts. Often they are sharing phishing fake links to “stream games.” Unfortunately they have gotten a few grandparents info who though they were going to get watch their grandkids game.

It’s gotten 10x worse since he took over. Hence my perspective. I can’t speak to political topics, I pretty much avoid that altogether.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Elon has let that place become the cesspool of all cesspools. I am on there as little as possible, mostly for job related items.
It is cleaned up so that people can speak and voice opinions without being censored and banned. They also now fact check the libs and their lies. It is a good change. Elon is libertarian and a free speech defender. As opposed to how it was run under weird beard.

Frog45

Ticket Exchange Pass
It is cleaned up so that people can speak and voice opinions without being censored and banned. They also now fact check the libs and their lies. It is a good change. Elon is libertarian and a free speech defender. As opposed to how it was run under weird beard.
Fine, I couldn't care less about that though. Let's just clean up the 24/7 bots.

Chongo94

He bought it and dismantled the left wing propaganda machine portion of it so that now it has the same garbage that the rest of the internet has and all lies can be equally refuted. It seems like a good change to me.
Just gonna point out that Twitter’s own studies show their algorithm promotes more conservative and right-leaning views/posts than left.

This is easily googled and fact-checked. But hey, who does that anymore, right?

tcudoc

Just gonna point out that Twitter’s own studies show their algorithm promotes more conservative and right-leaning views/posts than left.

This is easily googled and fact-checked. But hey, who does that anymore, right?
So, are we back to “everything stated on Twitter and by Twitter is true?”