• The KillerFrogs

MARCH MADNESS GAME THREAD

MTfrog5

Would love to see Kstate and WVU win tomorrow so the Big 12 has 4 of the final 16. Still don’t think the conference gets enough credit for the double round-robin

Last edited:

Chongo94

Beard is a great coach. Won every place he’s been aside from the 9 days at UNLV ha. Already making massive strides with some players that weren’t even his recruits. He’s gonna have Tech humming along for a while.

I’ve always thought Tech would be better served trying to be a basketball power over a football school. They can do it with beard but the fan base will always put more emphasis on football there sadly.

Chongo94

Also had Loyola Chicago in sweet 16.
"Her" btw.
Dogs can be female now.

Those Yankees are running close to messing up my bracket. I’ve got Cinci going to the elite 8 so if that happens I’m back on track but for now I’m kind of annoyed with Loyola-Chicago.

Wexahu

I do too, but I found myself rooting for them. I think it was due to their SEC opponent more than anything. I hope they ship the bed from here on out, though.

I’m rooting for Tech because I’m a big fan of their coach. It’s much easier rooting for other conference teams in basketball. Much much easier.

Tom Brown

Regarding Houston, if i were Sampson, id have put two Cougs up to rebound on those Ft's he put none.

Davis had hit 9/10 at the line, but i think just he and just 4 Mich players there can get in your head, plus then you have a chance at reb on a miss, which could have at least caused a bit more time to run off the clock.