• The KillerFrogs

Man, I sure am glad I'm not a Cowboys fan

geefrogs

my Cleveland Browns have a better record than the Cowboys! HA! AND, we just beat the Super Bowl champs.....in their house! We are on the rise....

Young and Horned

Well, i absolutely LOVE the Cowboys losing and all of the fans misery (almost wish Rangers wouldn't have made playoffs so the fans couldn't focus on them, but happy for Rangers). However, as much am I am not a fan for Romo, hate to see the season go like that. Also, I like Wade, think he is a great DC and just in a really [Deleted]ty situation right now with Jerry Jones.

But am very happy that Cowboys continue to suck. Since they have supposedly been the best team in history on paper the past 5 years, but cannot do anything on the field.

tcujsauce

my Cleveland Browns have a better record than the Cowboys! HA! AND, we just beat the Super Bowl champs.....in their house! We are on the rise....

Never forget you are talking about a Cleveland sports franchise there, buddy. :p

Watching the 'Boys is painful. And disappointing. And disheartening. All that added together actually makes it comical to me. I found myself laughing quite hard tonight. And I wasn't smoking the gonga. There's so much damned talent on that team. But they are so, so, so bad.